Fo Leadership tactical decisions to get past that 40man f2p pull

33th

Why is Tlp shouting lmao bitch you lost to Foe after you talked brown sticky stuff... Its hilarious, you talk brown sticky stuff about sv and pass on foe because you know they clapped you hard

If TLP has a saturday topic every week and pulls around 65, and FOE has a saturday topic roughly once a month and pulls 45, will FOE still say they are the better clan?

They clapped you tomato lmao kiss the cup

Btw just because TLP likes to waste their time writing fictional aftermath topics about how "good" their F2P trip were, even though they get owned by clans who pull similar to them aka SV & CP, doesn't mean you guys are better lmfao. I know you started clanning in early 2K15, but that's not how clanning works newbundle of twigs lmfaoooooo @@Native

Why is Tlp shouting lmao bitch you lost to Foe after you talked brown sticky stuff... Its hilarious, you talk brown sticky stuff about sv and pass on foe because you know they clapped you hard

They clapped you tofu lmao kiss the cup

YOU PAID ME TO DO YOUR FAKE GIRLFRIENDS FIRECAPE FUCKIN LMAO

Btw just because TLP likes to waste their time writing fictional aftermath topics about how "good" their F2P trip were, even though they get owned by clans who pull similar to them aka SV & CP, doesn't mean you guys are better lmfao. I know you started clanning in early 2K15, but that's not how clanning works newbundle of twigs lmfaoooooo @@Native

Keep wasting your time quoting me you fucking loser! Your leadership is brown sticky stuff and refuses to fight us, please KYP and go back to taking attendance! Stay easy, getting all riled up by a 2k15 clanner lmfaoooo 1 server clan loooool