Rage vs Slaughter FULL OUT F2P WAR

Mia Khalifa

Rage vs Slaughter FULL OUT F2P WAR  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a full out f2p war between Rage and Slaughter?

• Rage
    • Slaughter

I'm a much better leader than you and the sad thing is you know it

odd when i haven't lost a prep since we first opened and that i have brought in better quality while you sit on the bottom lmfao. You don't know how to properly lead a clan and know the moment you got MPC you'll slump and get railed. Irrelevant you think avoiding us is the best game plan because you know if we continue to fight evenly matched or close you'll lose L M F A O. you'll continue to lose and lose your members and close. change your trip times again so you won't lose l0l.

odd when i haven't lost a prep since we first opened and that i have brought in better quality while you sit on the bottom lmfao. You don't know how to properly lead a clan and know the moment you got MPC you'll slump and get railed. Irrelevant you think avoiding us is the best game plan because you know if we continue to fight evenly matched or close you'll lose L M F A O. you'll continue to lose and lose your members and close. change your trip times again so you won't lose l0l.

all u did was let people power hungry come into your clan and lead it for you.

Slaughter couldn't pull as high as rage tbh. If we had to go with strict members off of the member lists that showed up and no invites rage would pull more and win. My personal opinion

If your so confident you would win why don't you declare on them  for a full out. I am sure both clans would pull over 70 each would be interesting and spark more interest in the XLPC scene. If things stay as they are Slaughter and Rage are going to have to move up to the MPC scene.

If your so confident you would win why don't you declare on them for a full out. I am sure both clans would pull over 70 each would be interesting and spark more interest in the XLPC scene. If things stay as they are Slaughter and Rage are going to have to move up to the MPC scene.

Because obviously there's going to be mpc invites, and when one side pulls mpc invites the other will too. And if we had to look at it, slaughter maybe has a good 30 core and the rest are new or clan allies where as rage might have new people but we'd pull 60+ members straight off of our member list and no invites.

Basically all that needs to be said is

"Invites".