Some1's Obsessed

موني

Sure bud

shut your autistic ass up boy, you prob smell like @monis under chin (he has a couple chins). you ugly ass kid, nice 4head tomato. 4head bigger than a movie theater screen

people have way to much time on their hands :huh: cd lost again

lmfao the only one that has too much time on their hands is your nan tomato, giving me hand jobs lmfaooo. fucking doom follower close your mouth tomato.

hahahhahaha

cd is weak

and you're like 20 and still watch naruto lmfao I don't hate you but your clan you fucking rat. prob one of them kids that listen to scream-o and paint their nails black lmfaoo. bundle of twigsgot

shut your autistic ass up boy, you prob smell like @monis under chin (he has a couple chins). you ugly ass kid, nice 4head tofu. 4head bigger than a movie theater screen

lmfao the only one that has too much time on their hands is your nan tofu, giving me hand jobs lmfaooo. fucking doom follower close your mouth tofu.

hahahhahaha

and you're like 20 and still watch naruto lmfao I don't hate you but your clan you fucking rat. prob one of them kids that listen to scream-o and paint their nails black lmfaoo. bundle of twigsgot

shut your autistic ass up boy, you prob smell like @monis under chin (he has a couple chins). you ugly ass kid, nice 4head tofu. 4head bigger than a movie theater screen

lmfao the only one that has too much time on their hands is your nan tofu, giving me hand jobs lmfaooo. fucking doom follower close your mouth tofu.

hahahhahaha

You sound mad

Oh are you the autistic kid who's pming him on IRC?

You told him to get educated and learn English but you don't know how to spell wanna or want to...?

Did you also not go to school or obtain your GSCEs?

Do you actually have real parents or are you fostered or adopted?

boiiii shut your long face ass up you megamind looking ass tomato roooooof. Your mom likes every1 but not you lmfao you ugly specimen

You sound mad

you sound like your fucking mom lmfaoooo stay easy you dick kissing tomato

boiiii shut your long face ass up you megamind looking ass tofu roooooof. Your mom likes every1 but not you lmfao you ugly specimen

you sound like your fucking mom lmfaoooo stay easy you dick kissing tofu

You sound even more mad now

hahahhahaha

[DAMAGE CONTROL]

boiiii shut your long face ass up you megamind looking ass tofu roooooof. Your mom likes every1 but not you lmfao you ugly specimen

you sound like your fucking mom lmfaoooo stay easy you dick kissing tofu

Learn to spell then learn to play the game reject lmfao

i don't have to learn to play the game when i know how to play with your moms nipples tofu. you ugly brown sticky stuff hahahahaha. nice friends irl

I actually go outside and have friends irl unlike you lmfao

Did you actually get an education too or did you drop out?

lmfao i bet you go to community college you fucking failure. I mean go outside in real life not barrack bank you fucking austist.

I graduated from university and I work full time as a software developer?

You didn't answer my question you autistic broccoli, does that mean you dropped out and play runescape for a living lmfao?

lmfao this ultema downy scared to quote me

u want these hands or what LOL

I dare you lmfao

do it 

Ultama respond lol

"ultema"

You didn't even bother quoting me either lmfao

Now are you gonna tell me if you dropped out of school like the rest of your clan or are you going to be autistic and say something about my mother which we all know isn't true lmfao

"ultema"

You didn't even bother quoting me either lmfao

Now are you gonna tell me if you dropped out of school like the rest of your clan or are you going to be autistic and say something about my mother which we all know isn't true lmfao

you don't have a mother. You have two dads. lmfao

quote me because you legit got nothing else to do because Doom's a dead clan and doesn't do anything lmfao

I have a dad and mother that both love me. Shame you don't otherwise you wouldn't be this autistic l0l.

What qualifications did you get at school btw? did you even get past SATS

why do you keep quoting everyone and then bringing up grades lol, is it a touchy subject on your behalf or something?

why do you keep quoting everyone and then bringing up grades lol, is it a touchy subject on your behalf or something?

I'm not sure if getting a relevant degree and having a career is touchy but you and your members constantly avoid the questions so I assume it must be for yourselves?

Qualifications are also a standpoint on ranking how successful someone is, other than what they do as a career but it's quite obvious none of you actually hold a job lol.

I graduated from university and I work full time as a software developer?

You didn't answer my question you autistic broccoli, does that mean you dropped out and play runescape for a living lmfao?

lmfao you fucking ugly geek, i play unescape for a living. you're just mad your mom wishes she would of swallowed you, you ugly brown sticky stuff

I'm not sure if getting a relevant degree and having a career is touchy but you and your members constantly avoid the questions so I assume it must be for yourselves?

Qualifications are also a standpoint on ranking how successful someone is, other than what they do as a career but it's quite obvious none of you actually hold a job lol.

really? e364c494e76f8231efde28141c478576.png