Some1's Obsessed

موني

Career

But why are you bringing up people that totally outclass a virgin like you lmfao? You actually think you can drop out of school and spend your days flaming on a forum will make you a millionaire? lmfao

lmfao i'm not a drop out i go to a good college but hey... you are a virgin trying to act "intelligent" on this website, keep paying for pussy you ugly fuck.

lmfao i'm not a drop out i go to a good college but hey... you are a virgin trying to act "intelligent" on this website, keep paying for pussy you ugly fuck.

I'm not a virgin but it's clearly apparently from your lack of ability to write a single sentence without making yourself look like a broccoli that you don't go to a good college.

I'm not a virgin but it's clearly apparently from your lack of ability to write a single sentence without making yourself look like a broccoli that you don't go to a good college.

Relax bruv. It's a fucking online game forums ran by some random ass foreign kid.

Nobody's trying to write in perfect English to prove a point aside from yourself. The fact that you're trying to prove a point of intelligence based off a runescape forum makes me think you're a very insecure person. Might wanna work at that.

Oh, and you can't win an argument with mrm lmfao you inbred.

I'm not sure if getting a relevant degree and having a career is touchy but you and your members constantly avoid the questions so I assume it must be for yourselves?

Qualifications are also a standpoint on ranking how successful someone is, other than what they do as a career but it's quite obvious none of you actually hold a job lol.

This is Runescape.com mate, not Sir Alan Sugars office.

Relax bruv. It's a fucking online game forums ran by some random ass foreign kid.

Nobody's trying to write in perfect English to prove a point aside from yourself. The fact that you're trying to prove a point of intelligence based off a runescape forum makes me think you're a very insecure person. Might wanna work at that.

Oh, and you can't win an argument with mrm lmfao you inbred.

Yeah I gathered no one can win an argument with CD members when they are this autistic, it's like trying to talk with a brick wall.

Your own rank tried to call me out for my English but, as all of you have shown, your ability to write fluent English is far worse than most foreigners.

I'm simply asking for peoples qualifications, yet no one has answered so if anything your rank structure seem to be the most insecure lmfao.

lmfao the only whole you have ever penetrated is your right hand tomato, and keep raging on the keyboard you ugly tomato lmfao

Yeah I gathered no one can win an argument with CD members when they are this autistic, it's like trying to talk with a brick wall.

Your own rank tried to call me out for my English but, as all of you have shown, your ability to write fluent English is far worse than most foreigners.

I'm simply asking for peoples qualifications, yet no one has answered so if anything your rank structure seem to be the most insecure lmfao.

"Yet no one has answered."

Actually mrm answered you. You even quoted his answer.

Maybe you're comprehension skills are lacking?

"Yet no one has answered."

Actually mrm answered you. You even quoted his answer.

Maybe you're comprehension skills are lacking?

He didn't answer my question regarding his qualifications...

Maybe it's your comprehension skills which are lacking...

He didn't answer my question regarding his qualifications...Maybe it's your comprehension skills which are lacking...

Ultama's the type of person that thinks acting smart on Runescape makes you the bigger guy. I tried that in 7th grade. I got 2100 on my SATs with a 4.0 GPA in high school, and I'm currently working towards my masters. Lol I have a higher education than you, MY CLAN MUST BE BETTER THAN YOURS! Fucking Dome logic. Simmer down, wannabe. This is the internet.

Ultama's the type of person that thinks acting smart on Runescape makes you the bigger guy. I tried that in 7th grade. I got 2100 on my SATs with a 4.0 GPA in high school, and I'm currently working towards my masters. Lol I have a higher education than you, MY CLAN MUST BE BETTER THAN YOURS! Fucking Dome logic. Simmer down, wannabe. This is the internet.

So you just answered a question that I asked for someone else then assumed I'm trying to be someone else? That alone makes me question how smart you actually are lmfao how exactly am I being a "wannabe" lmfao? Yeah this is the internet, that means I can do the fuck I want regarding autistic children like you.

PS: Nice Friday trip lmfa0

So you just answered a question that I asked for someone else then assumed I'm trying to be someone else? That alone makes me question how smart you actually are lmfao how exactly am I being a "wannabe" lmfao? Yeah this is the internet, that means I can do the fuck I want regarding autistic children like you.PS: Nice Friday trip lmfa0

Damn, the anger is real in this one. If you're this mad now, I'd hate to see how mad you'll be after today... Probably Hormone mad.

Btw, I answered because you've asked that question to every CD member you've spoken with. I saved you some time. Go try to be smart in the real world, it might get you further than a promotion in a brown sticky stuffty Runescape clan.

Doom members are so mad about their dicking that they have their insecurities from real life spill over onto RS. You guys need to go play MapleStory or some other kids game RS is too much for you apparently you can't compete.