godbless lmao

Togo

u spam pmed me on sharkbrew and made 6 status updates in a row because you were not in the loop

we didn't even tell half of our members about the leaks. Literally no one cares but people that scavenge this site

Are you going to respond to your previous statement or brush it off because you know you messed up?

ย 

1099733ae02d84a8d57866172e97100f.png

I know that which is why I don't understand wtf you're doing still being dragged around by this group of tomatos :/

ย 

I like you, it seems like you have a brain. So go ahead and try to make your clan officials stop denying every event prep/pkri we challenge them to.

ย 

You guys let others aggravate you so easily. I know Andre is really mature and won't fall for that, but for some of you (it seems from reading), you get upset/angry easily, or I'm interpreting it wrongly. In any case, I'm at Rage because I want to make an impact, improve people etc. and get the same back. Rage is a good clan, very active, friendly and dedicated. Its a clan which has a lot of potential. Time will show that.

not saying much since remjob only plays on weekends and that other dude put his wee wee on these forums

We had 6 councils before the awards where released, so you obviously know you lost this one. Also you said the words "wee wee" implying your mind is that of a childs. Enough said.ย 

We had 6 councils before the awards where released, so you obviously know you lost this one. Also you said the words "wee wee" implying your mind is that of a childs. Enough said.ย 

the fact that you don't understand that reference says ALOT

we paid nothing. People in your clan are literally just giving us this brown sticky stuff

lmfao murky took action for something he thought one of our ranks did l0l, which he got brainwashed thinking it was him when it was someone else who left around the same time and left for a certain clan. Literally you're broccolied lmfao. 1 person means everyone man! Good banter bro maybe 2/10

You guys let others aggravate you so easily. I know Andre is really mature and won't fall for that, but for some of you (it seems from reading), you get upset/angry easily, or I'm interpreting it wrongly. In any case, I'm at Rage because I want to make an impact, improve people etc. and get the same back. Rage is a good clan, very active, friendly and dedicated. Its a clan which has a lot of potential. Time will show that.

ย 

Have you seen control pker lately...? he fucking CRIES at mini wars... How do you think he acts on here, I know you've seen it l0l0l.

lmfao murky took action for something he thought one of our ranks did l0l, which he got brainwashed thinking it was him when it was someone else who left around the same time and left for a certain clan. Literally you're cauliflower lmfao. 1 person means everyone man! Good banter bro maybe 2/10

trust me he's not the only one.

How are you going to "improve" your clan if your officials are scared to fight the only clan left in your tier?

I obviously understand the reference this isn't the third grade which your vocabulary implies. Thanks for the attempts at making your clan look relevant tonight!

u don't get the reference tho

ย 

oh no man! another Elite is leaking?!?!?! your only leak got banned and now you dunno wtf to do. Good effort though

just evaluate elite + and u might find something interesting if you dig deep enough

How are you going to "improve" your clan if your officials are scared to fight the only clan in your tier?

ย 

Well I'm an 'Experienced Member', with Captain rank in the cc. So there are a lot who listen to me internally within the clan. I can improve them in terms of their play and knowledge about puring/clanning. When they need help with quests, events etc. I can help them there. I can support individuals with graphics etc.

ย 

These are some of the ways I can. But again, I cannot decide the decision on preps.

I have exams right now, I can rarely attend any trips. In fact, I'll be off soon.

ย 

he cries at minis and flames the fuck out of everyone on sharkbrew & you're acting like we're overreacting to your leaders being cauliflower.

ย 

again, you know your clan leaders & ranks are cauliflower... You can't change them, take the members you want to "improve" to a clan that actually doesn't suck because the ranks are brown sticky stuff.

donald trumps unborn great great grandchildren have more of a say than you

ย 

your banter is awful jesus fuck lmfao

he cries at minis and flames the fuck out of everyone on sharkbrew & you're acting like we're overreacting to your leaders being cauliflower.

ย 

again, you know your clan leaders & ranks are cauliflower... You can't change them, take the members you want to "improve" to a clan that actually doesn't suck because the ranks are brown sticky stuff.

ย 

your banter is awful jesus fuck lmfao

ur mad because ur clan is dead

oh mang! You're going to leak our new topics we made today about rage and what were going to do?!?! OH NO PANIC!!

u seem to panic that your about to lose your only competition and subsequently close