godbless lmao

Togo

Damn. Niblet you're starving your own members & showing that you're a legitimate pussy. Lenin is sitting in a PM chat with us on Sharkbrew trying to set up brown sticky stuff but he can't because you guys are scared to lost ANOTHER prep against us. If you're a wilderness clan, just close shop & go join Cd because they're never doing clan wars events. It'd be easier than trying to drag this dead animal you call a clan around and wasting the time of all of your members.

You know Control Pker would love to prep us simply for the fact at maybe being able to beat us & he could just talk mad amounts of brown sticky stuff. You've got Lenin over here trying to make your clan look better out of the sheer fact he knows his ranks are a group of absolutely broccolied individuals who've combined to make a clan that's becoming worse than Ace Krave's clan.

Niblet is going and saying "oh yo nice leaderboards" when you got the thread of us trolling Andre. Step up & quit being an tomato - fight us.

Damn. Niblet you're starving your own members & showing that you're a legitimate pussy. Lenin is sitting in a PM chat with us on Sharkbrew trying to set up brown sticky stuff but he can't because you guys are scared to lost ANOTHER prep against us. If you're a wilderness clan, just close shop & go join Cd because they're never doing clan wars events. It'd be easier than trying to drag this dead animal you call a clan around and wasting the time of all of your members.

You know Control Pker would love to prep us simply for the fact at maybe being able to beat us & he could just talk mad amounts of brown sticky stuff. You've got Lenin over here trying to make your clan look better out of the sheer fact he knows his ranks are a group of absolutely cauliflower individuals who've combined to make a clan that's becoming worse than Ace Krave's clan.

Niblet is going and saying "oh yo nice leaderboards" when you got the thread of us trolling Andre. Step up & quit being an tofu - fight us.

u seem mad as fuck mate. 

You're legit the biggest fucking broccoli that the lpc scene has ever seen. Just fucking close already LMFAO. You guys already slumped

#BANNEDFROMTHEWILD LMFA000000000000000000000000

my clan is better than yours kid!

you didn't and can't kill anything lmfao you're clans brown sticky stuff and you know it crumble

ur clan is fucking dead and you think you have a shot of going mpc

remjob just sits there and tells u not to. Thats why remjob gives me locs / leaderboards/ etc

my clan is better than yours kid!

ur clan is fucking dead and you think you have a shot of going mpc

remjob just sits there and tells u not to. Thats why remjob gives me locs / leaderboards/ etc

Would you like to prep slaughter in that case? i mean you are better then us right? why not take the free win?

Get off Sharkbrew & go work on your clan. You're making people like Lenin who are trying to make your clan look less cauliflower, more cauliflower by declining & making autistic posts like this.

Stay dead.

lenin is better than any one of your ranks. your leaderboards prove that

Meanwhile your clan does a bronze war and a pk trip once a week.

#dead

Lol this is why people don't take you seriously.

@@Lenin see what you're being led by lmfao.

i cant take you seriously because you claim not to care about RS but you hunt these forums to find things to make yourself seem relevant. Your old enough to let go of clanning lmao

i cant take you seriously because you claim not to care about RS but you hunt these forums to find things to make yourself seem relevant. Your old enough to let go of clanning lmao

You live with your parents still & you're in college jesus fuck lmfao. Next prep you get be sure to not have your mom yell at you to come down for dinner lmfao.