godbless lmao

Togo

The combat range of doom is 3-126 you think I care that you're saying we bring kids with 20-40 def? You think I wont bring more? You think I wont use those accounts with def to snipe the ranks of the opposing clan? Buddy its 2k16 and CD and Rage wont play a mini-game with my clan.

You spend to much time on league and in EOP according to my many doom leaks

I openly don't like him, Danny & everybody knows that. What does that even have to do with anything lmfao.

+ I have him muted so like lol

u r litterally so insecure that you joined a clan where one of the members hacked and scammed you. not to mention Slaughter leadership didn't do anything about it. That's how valued you are

The combat range of doom is 3-126 you think I care that you're saying we bring kids with 20-40 def? You think I wont bring more? You think I wont use those accounts with def to snipe the ranks of the opposing clan? Buddy its 2k16 and CD and Rage wont play a mini-game with my clan.

Food for thought, you say we team etc etc but you wont play a minigame with us matched with a combat cap. 

I think your post count has gone over your head. Calm and make some logic.

You spend to much time on league and in EOP according to my many doom leaks

As a Doom rank who spends more time in EOP Ts3 as you say and my clan pulls more and is better then your clan doesn't that tell you something about your staff team? Oh yeah, your staff team consists of a guy who cries in minis/preps and a mute and another guy who makes rage topics in staff boards. Please don't embarrass yourself. 

Food for thought, you say we team etc etc but you wont play a minigame with us matched with a combat cap. 

we r a lvl 50-70 clan r u serious??? lmfa0

i wonder how old that topic is... and yeah our "rank chat" & again our elite boards being leaked is problematic man.

it was a week old

No. I would accept a fight with anyone literally. Whether MPC or HPC. At the end of the day a loss is experience. I'm not avoiding any fights nor am I excusing. It isn't my choice to make, you have to understand that.

I like you, it seems like you have a brain. So go ahead and try to make your clan officials stop denying every event prep/pkri we challenge them to.

No. I would accept a fight with anyone literally. Whether MPC or HPC. At the end of the day a loss is experience. I'm not avoiding any fights nor am I excusing. It isn't my choice to make, you have to understand that.

I know that which is why I don't understand wtf you're doing still being dragged around by this group of tomatos :/

As a Doom rank who spends more time in EOP Ts3 as you say and my clan pulls more and is better then your clan doesn't that tell you something about your staff team? Oh yeah, your staff team consists of a guy who cries in minis/preps and a mute and another guy who makes rage topics in staff boards. Please don't embarrass yourself. 

every single staff member in Rage is probably 2x the rank that you are in Doom.

we r a lvl 50-70 clan r u serious??? lmfa0

it was a week old

yeah, man like i said dude our elite boards only like omg what should we do it shows SO MUCH STUFF THAT IS PROBLEMATIC MAN! HELP OFF! You made it hella obvious who your site leak was you're literally bad at this brown sticky stuff l0l

u r litterally so insecure that you joined a clan where one of the members hacked and scammed you. not to mention Slaughter leadership didn't do anything about it. That's how valued you are

Zetro actually paid me back everything that he stole & provided an account for me to use while I trained. That's what I thought, not knowing the whole story so you just say random brown sticky stuff in order to try to make a sentence that somewhat makes sense in terms of the English language; not actually meaning anything at all.

back to not knowing brown sticky stuff about brown sticky stuff. :/

yeah, man like i said dude our elite boards only like omg what should we do it shows SO MUCH STUFF THAT IS PROBLEMATIC MAN! HELP OFF! You made it hella obvious who your site leak was you're literally bad at this brown sticky stuff l0l

the funny thing is that we have access to other elite accounts lmfao

the funny thing is that we have access to other elite accounts lmfao

Wow man you and CD really love leaking Elite boards because SO much information is put on them right? Oh yea I forgot your clan relies on the falsified hype around "Board Leaks' for you to stay alive. What a sad day. 

Elite rankboards LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

u spam pmed me on sharkbrew and made 6 status updates in a row because you were not in the loop

Wow man you and CD really love leaking Elite boards because SO much information is put on them right? Oh yea I forgot your clan relies on the falsified hype around "Board Leaks' for you to stay alive. What a sad day. 

we didn't even tell half of our members about the leaks. Literally no one cares but people that scavenge this site