godbless lmao

Togo

You live with your parents still & you're in college jesus fuck lmfao. Next prep you get be sure to not have your mom yell at you to come down for dinner lmfao.

I'm not in college m8. And I can probably call a prep ingame better than u could call over u mic. Oh wait nvm ur prob muted anyway

my clan is better than yours kid!

ur clan is fucking dead and you think you have a shot of going mpc

remjob just sits there and tells u not to. Thats why remjob gives me locs / leaderboards/ etc

oh yeah man! because getting something from our rank chat and acting like we wouldn't find out it was murky man! SO GOOD DUDE. You're literally cauliflower and desperate to avoid us because you know your clan would fall apart l0l

last week against Chaotic?

When's the last time VT won a prep? Oh wait you wouldn't know because the only account u have is 40 def l000l

Im talking about a real prep broccoli. Consisting of 90% of your weekend pull. Not 20v20 mini's lmfao 

Also why are you asking me about VT? Left that clan almost a month ago now.

Lol this is why people don't take you seriously.

@@Lenin see what you're being led by lmfao.

I think this is a pointless fued as there are only two clans left in LPC. Honestly, winning or losing right now doesn't matter to me seeing as LPC is dying.

It might be the case that Rage transitions into MPC slowly. Two clans isn't a competition. MPC will be a lot more action packed. Not sure about Slaughter though, I know that many members in Slaughter are also in MPCs and also considering the LPC recruits from Envy will have to chose between their clan and Slaughter.

Slaughter Vs Rage is like Doom Vs CD, 1 Sided and easy 

With the amount of invites, 40 defs+ and your allyship with Envy, I'm suprised you call yourself a clan let alone pures. Tell me the combat range of Doom again?

oh yeah man! because getting something from our rank chat and acting like we wouldn't find out it was murky man! SO GOOD DUDE. You're literally cauliflower and desperate to avoid us because you know your clan would fall apart l0l

that's the funny thing though. We literally have kids from your clan coming to our teamspeak to offer us leaks / leaderboards / etc. 

It's a dead clan anyway, why do you think the people who join you always come back. Your brown sticky stuff and inactive

that's the funny thing though. We literally have kids from your clan coming to our teamspeak to offer us leaks / leaderboards / etc. 

It's a dead clan anyway, why do you think the people who join you always come back. Your brown sticky stuff and inactive

yeah your propaganda is actually pretty fucking weak lmfao, knowing it takes about 2 seconds to get a leak since kids from 308 want 1m to leak for a brown sticky stuff clan l0l promoting a leak is hella smart too since he's already moving up l0l. You need the propaganda and lying to your members that slaughter won't fight you because you know you will lose l0l 

I think this is a pointless fued as there are only two clans left in LPC. Honestly, winning or losing right now doesn't matter to me seeing as LPC is dying.

It might be the case that Rage transitions into MPC slowly. Two clans isn't a competition. MPC will be a lot more action packed. Not sure about Slaughter though, I know that many members in Slaughter are also in MPCs and also considering the LPC recruits from Envy will have to chose between their clan and Slaughter.

With the amount of invites, 40 defs+ and your allyship with Envy, I'm suprised you call yourself a clan let alone pures. Tell me the combat range of Doom again?

so basically what you're saying is we shouldn't fight because the scene is dying?

you're brainwashed, please see the light and realize wtf you're saying man :/

yeah your propaganda is actually pretty fucking weak lmfao, knowing it takes about 2 seconds to get a leak since kids from 308 want 1m to leak for a brown sticky stuff clan l0l promoting a leak is hella smart too since he's already moving up l0l. You need the propaganda and lying to your members that slaughter won't fight you because you know you will lose l0l 

i read ur leaderboards mate, you can't even get a spy in us.

so basically what you're saying is we shouldn't fight because the scene is dying?

aren't you clanning with the guy who stole your money and your account?

Not sure if that's desperation or being brainwashed

The combat range of doom is 3-126 you think I care that you're saying we bring kids with 20-40 def? You think I wont bring more? You think I wont use those accounts with def to snipe the ranks of the opposing clan? Buddy its 2k16 and CD and Rage wont play a mini-game with my clan.

Food for thought, you say we team etc etc but you wont play a minigame with us matched with a combat cap. 

i read ur leaderboards mate, you can't even get a spy in us.

aren't you clanning with the guy who stole your money and your account?

Not sure if that's desperation or being brainwashed

I openly don't like him, Danny & everybody knows that. What does that even have to do with anything lmfao.

+ I have him muted so like lol

No. I would accept a fight with anyone literally. Whether MPC or HPC. At the end of the day a loss is experience. I'm not avoiding any fights nor am I excusing. It isn't my choice to make, you have to understand that.