Rage to Slaughter [Last Call]

Control Pker

Like ive said i know we have 65+ but that doesnt mean to move up the cap lmao.

& Okay you're the right one here lmao, mr toughbrown sticky stuff you think your clan is good? why not give us a prep instead of declining all the time lol. Never understood that about a clan. Saying theyre better than the other one when you decline any attempt at any event towards them lol. Some members you have. broccoli. 

you cant pull without a cap, and the cap was suppose to be for p2p, 

Are you sitting here telling me that your also scared of 70 combat cap? 

its called training, we are the most active lpc then dont get events and decline again? 

I dont know how many times i have to say about declines. 

Slaughter cant train, they cant pull, they dont go out, they are INACTIVE, 

Slaughter going to mpc, is like doom going to lpc, they would close. 

We train daily, and Grow, seems like your community in your clan cant do brown sticky stuff that the ranks put out. l0l 

and when they get events they try to keep it formal, but we got rejects like yourself and other slaughter members who literally have downs. 

you cant pull without a cap, and the cap was suppose to be for p2p, 

Are you sitting here telling me that your also scared of 70 combat cap? 

its called training, we are the most active lpc then dont get events and decline again? 

I dont know how many times i have to say about declines. 

Slaughter cant train, they cant pull, they dont go out, they are INACTIVE, 

Slaughter going to mpc, is like doom going to lpc, they would close. 

We train daily, and Grow, seems like your community in your clan cant do brown sticky stuff that the ranks put out. l0l 

and when they get events they try to keep it formal, but we got rejects like yourself and other slaughter members who literally have downs. 

You auto accept anyone that makes an account on your site lmao. 

& I mean what else are you gonna do when youre too scared to give an events to the other only lpc open lol.

But nah dude you think your clan is better give us a prep bro. 

You so tough and think were brown sticky stuff, why not just accept the prep bro?

Yeah real inactive lol we just sent you to singles 5 times +

Lets be real, this whole post is pathetic. If u want p2p make f2p on the same day. I rly cba to deal with all this bullbrown sticky stuff lol also will talk but we may need to change some things idec about the cmb cap other things. ill get ahold of u eventually

Poked you back 2 hours ago, waiting on your reply. 

Asking xlpcs who dont ever do p2p to give u a 50v50 p2p prep is kind of weird.

Seems more like you are fishing for something to be "better" than them in, even though its something nobody actually does.

carry on

It depends how you look at it. A part of our clan enjoys and is strong in P2P. We've hit MPC clans several times and cleared them inc. OP and CD. Why woudn't we do something we're strong in?

Even if we're in LPC, why limit ourselves to what the community has? They also wanted to do minis in P2P so its not something they never do. They themselves have a small unit that go out to P2P occasionally.

Wait . isnt this the guy who just made a banter topic on sb and ended up being trolled off of it bc he rage quit doom bc he died and lost his wittle staff. farmer go out side and get a job.

Go find a job to feed ur child. Be real here

Wait . isnt this the guy who just made a banter topic on sb and ended up being trolled off of it bc he rage quit doom bc he died and lost his wittle staff. farmer go out side and get a job.

Can i apply to the same mcdonalds you work at?

Can i apply to the same mcdonalds you work at?

Mc donalds? Nigga im a cna going to school for my rn in 2 months ill have

My lpn but i dont expect u to know what that is. Just know i make double what ur parents do and ten times what u do. PLEASE try again on flaming me bc YOU dont know my life broccoli.

Mc donalds? farmer im a cna going to school for my rn in 2 months ill have

My lpn but i dont expect u to know what that is. Just know i make double what ur parents do and ten times what u do. PLEASE try again on flaming me bc YOU dont know my life broccoli.

Im finishing up my bachelors degree atm wuu2