Slaughter Fucks up Rage in .5 p2p

Dannypool

huh??????huh????????? go ask slaughter urself brocolli...tey know wat happen to them at corp l0000000000lll...stay ezzzzz

No need to ask anyone. It´s all in the video, you little nugget. Slaughter gwased the pink brown sticky stuff clan

No need to ask anyone. It´s all in the video, you little nugget. Slaughter gwased the pink brown sticky stuff clan

ok brocolli..once a brocolli will always be a brocolli lmaooo...stay ezzz 

piuffpufff

who u blowing???since u brown sticky stuff clan got dicked today??

ok brocolli..once a brocolli will always be a brocolli lmaooo...stay ezzz 

who u blowing???since u brown sticky stuff clan got dicked today??

Seems like you are running out of words. I wonder how many times you will use the word "brocolli" in the next quote.

Was fun watching a video of you getting destroyed as usual :)

Seems like you are running out of words. I wonder how many times you will use the word "brocolli" in the next quote.

Was fun watching a video of you getting destroyed as usual :)

lmao ur always a brocolli...so i cant use it or wat????? ur vids show despesrate u are tats all lmaooooo..retardssss stay ezzzz

Was too busy brown sticky stuffting on cd+jaja+ws, meanwhile you got slaughtered LOL

lmaoooo u realli wanna bring tat up loooooooolllll...doom+envy and still got slapped by cd rofl rofl..and this vid was just earlier rofl...cd made u end 10hrs ago lol so i wouldnt even say u busy brown sticky stuffting on cd....cuz u got dicked lmaoooo....rip envy

lmaoooo u realli wanna bring tat up loooooooolllll...doom+envy and still got slapped by cd rofl rofl..and this vid was just earlier rofl...cd made u end 10hrs ago lol so i wouldnt even say u busy brown sticky stuffting on cd....cuz u got dicked lmaoooo....rip envy

speak some english m8, we don't speak downie @@Pain

From the looks of how you type, it seems you swallowed when slaughter cocked you in your mouth last night.

And FIY, cd ended first last night after we gave them a good beating...

Your intel is not on point

From the looks of how you type, it seems you swallowed when slaughter cocked you in your mouth last night.

yeah u got slaughter cocked in ur mouth i knew it from the beginning aready loooool... and i was there at the fite so how is it off point lol go fixed ur brain kiddo

YIKES. This nigga made 16 dots in his comment.