Severance VS Imperial 3-0

knikker

broccoli, there is a reason why you never got ranked in control, try hard more lmfao

Here is the fundamental difference, I didn't do things in CT or AAO for rank, I did them my comprehensible way  because I wanted to help the clan to improve and grow. I never was a tryhard, sometimes I wish I was but it simply isn't my nature. Since you have been part of other clan staff teams you know to compare, if anything you complimented CT for having very high standards for their rank team, as part of CT thank you :)

Here is the fundamental difference, I didn't do things in CT or AAO for rank, I did them my comprehensible way  because I wanted to help the clan to improve and grow. I never was a tryhard, sometimes I wish I was but it simply isn't my nature. Since you have been part of other clan staff teams you know to compare, if anything you complimented CT for having very high standards for their rank team, as part of CT thank you :)

No hard feelings, just saying my opinion and you welcome 

btw you changed 

yo reply to topic not to him lmfao

nice noodle arms

No hard feelings, just saying my opinion and you welcome 

btw you changed 

No you changed, you started acting all big and aloof like you are some kind of a hot shot around here.

You know what 95% of CT members think of sovereign and you still joined that clan and had audacity to attempt recruiting us aswell, few of them simply took it harder than others because they saw you making a wrong decision.

I don't want any of my e-pals go through such misfortune as experiencing "the dark side", because I care about them.

tl;dr you stopped playing nicely with people around you, attempting to put them beneath you or your clan, thats the moment I changed opinion about you.

No you changed, you started acting all big and aloof like you are some kind of a hot shot around here.

You know what 95% of CT members think of sovereign and you still joined that clan and had audacity to attempt recruiting us aswell, few of them simply took it harder than others because they saw you making a wrong decision.

I don't want any of my e-pals go through such misfortune as experiencing "the dark side", because I care about them.

tl;dr you stopped playing nicely with people around you, attempting to put them beneath you or your clan, thats the moment I changed opinion about you.

You live in the pass, Control and Sovereign had a rivalry for like 2-3 years ago. If you think sv was the only clan doing nh stuff, then you clueless af  

I dont know where you get ur facts "You know what 95% of CT members think of sovereign" we have plenty of control members in sovereign.

I dont care what you think of me or the other CT members, just because we not in the same clan doesn't change me. btw i dont want any my e-pals to join aao it's embarrassing to pull 20 for 10 months now. 

i havent got noodle arms

u got a loss tho

lmaoooooooooo

lmfao u have noodle arms

You live in the pass, Control and Sovereign had a rivalry for like 2-3 years ago. If you think sv was the only clan doing nh stuff, then you clueless af  

I dont know where you get ur facts "You know what 95% of CT members think of sovereign" we have plenty of control members in sovereign.

I dont care what you think of me or the other CT members, just because we not in the same clan doesn't change me. btw i dont want any my e-pals to join aao it's embarrassing to pull 20 for 10 months now. 

lmfao u have noodle arms

dont try get irls involved b4 i make ur ranks run  to @@slushpuppy again u pussy