Rage's P2P Friday OP Stressed Out? Jan/22/2016

Control Pker

Lmao.

Nice propaganda. Funny how your clan came down to asking an lpc to help and then trying to start problems with one.

Sad tbh.

Yall couldn't compete with rage anyways.

k come out sunday / saturday, we smashed you on friday anyways in about 30 sec, prep / pkri, w/e idc. lets do it you suck anyways lol

Slaughter is #1 and everyone knows it. Nobody is sucking dick, they're just not cauliflower as fuck & post on clanning websites after "retiring" thinking that anybody gives a fuck about a "retired" opinion.

Thanks for your input you useless attempt at a rage supporter.

L0l? Seems like I struck a nerve. Looks like you lost today to Rage. Like I said I don't give a brown sticky stuff about your dying scene but Rage is stepping up and going MPC, while your clan is stuck hiding in LPC and won't give me confirmation when you will move up (or if you ever will.)

Slaughter is closing soon. Face it, Rage killed your clan.

L0l? Seems like I struck a nerve. Looks like you lost today to Rage. Like I said I don't give a brown sticky stuff about your dying scene but Rage is stepping up and going MPC, while your clan is stuck hiding in LPC and won't give me confirmation when you will move up (or if you ever will.)

Slaughter is closing soon. Face it, Rage killed your clan.

Only thing you struck was the ground when you were dropped as a child. Nobody is going to tell you anything because nobody even knows who you are.

I made you retire btw, xdhahalolatmtbhrof

Do you not see that my rsn is retired? I'm not active. But if I would of got on my knees and sucked Slaughter off like most people on here then I must be in Slaughter too according to your logic no?

So you're saying ur sucking rage off instead? Like what the actual fuck are you trying to say moron.

Your members are fucking broccolied lol how bad are you at p2p @Control Pker

look at these fucking inventories holy brown sticky stuff!!!!

mfw: more karams then shark

1Z2VCpi.png

mfw: 2 shark, 5 pnecks, 8 karams, and 2 restores???????? 

8Pxofie.png

Also what's with the super attack????

Somebody make a guide in rage that knows anything about p2p....those vids should be taken down.