Sovereign F2P Saturday Ft God Hating Faggets & 1v1 Vs Eop

D o n

yo @@Native plz tell me how to be easily brainwashed. it must be so fun tbh LOL "hey [officer]@@Native is here. hanubundle of twigs said god isnt real, so its true. hanubundle of twigs said my clan is good even though we loss up 7 with 60+ kids in 30 defence, so its true. we're 3-19 vs foe, but we're still better than them because hanubundle of twigs says so" LOOOL

talk about brainwashing lmfa0000

DGpS59l.png

massed up around 65 people for todays trip. had a slow start but finally got a clean 1v1 with eop which lasted 15 mins of us just raping them til they tapped out. Since every clan was ending we decided to fight some bundle of twigsgets for fun down 20~

Shoutouts

To Eop for the 1v1

To Tlp begging vr for help

To God Almighty for hating bundle of twigsgets and burning them in hell 

Heh

Last but not least to the Sovereign Warriors.

Wdmgf4J.png

a91df89b33df1a680eee94624cd56222.png623d42db838db5679399a6c10bdd57a6.png

Image[http://imgur.com/239zuLT.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hostsa91df89b33df1a680eee94624cd56222.pngba15c7449e651121b835e54389fbef12.pnga881dac3274da5a1a6f5902afa857f15.png8f5f1d8836ac7e676d4f1af02ebbe2eb.png

kmGZhtT.png

alahu akbar jihadi @Don

mfw 2 ppl spammin their topic sv hit all time low lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 mfw nobody except tlp members posted on their topic LMFAOOOOO. btw u sucked on battlescape, and now u suck on runescape LMFAO u random, keep practicing ur awful hybriding skills on private servers. #psych if u want practice m8

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @@Coz U LITERALLY ONLY GOT ELDER FOR BEING A LONG-TERM SERVING, GFX TEAM MEMBER FOR TLP LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROFLMAOO

@@lookatwhatidid

Obviously, you got me. I am so brown sticky stuff, that all I could do was that. I cried like a little bitch and TLP gave me elder, admin on site/ts, etc. I just bitched and moaned and got what I wanted. How did you know....

@ yo m8 can u plz teach me how to brainwash. u really forced ur clan to become atheists bundle of twigsgot

@@lookatwhatidid Obviously, you got me. I am so brown sticky stuff, that all I could do was that. I cried like a little bitch and TLP gave me elder, admin on site/ts, etc. I just bitched and moaned and got what I wanted. How did you know....
 u were never good at anything else besides gfx and paying for tlp forums with ur buddy @@Rihana Pm Me. LMFAO @@Coz