Envy Saturday Action -- ft. CD, VT, Apex, Ruin, Rage

Pain

+ this is our Saturday trip. Late for gmt folks.

We pull way more on Sundays

We have alot of GMT ppl. Going out at 5:30, what do you expect lmao. 

Dw about our pull. Sunday is our day.

What are those ^^^? Why you making an aftermath topic in which you are totally lying, youre telling me 90 strong purple warriors ran to singles against 45 little retards running around my wilderness not knowing wtf they are doing just like their leader pakihassan lmao??? You know what youre going to do on sunday? Youre going to have 20 spies in you and youre going to team up with Dome to compete like usual, may god help your clan out lmao

What are those ^^^? Why you making an aftermath topic in which you are totally lying, youre telling me 90 strong purple warriors ran to singles against 45 little retards running around my wilderness not knowing wtf they are doing just like their leader pakihassan lmao??? You know what youre going to do on sunday? Youre going to have 20 spies in you and youre going to team up with Dome to compete like usual, may god help your clan out lmao

You sound upset

I hope ur telling the truth because dropping 50+ ppl in 2 weeks damn..

We didn´t drop 50+.

On our first trip as MPC, we went out with 88 and peaked at 100. Yes the counter did say 100-102 at one point, but this is probably due to snipecrews like tumblrr, posion etc. putting on our capes and sniping our members. (I also did mention that in a comment on the 100 peak topic)

So 88 (Sunday pull) compared to 45  (Saturday pull, which many of our GMT folks can´t attend) makes a lot of sense for someone with even a slight amount of brains.

We are still maintaining our Sunday pulls at 70-80.

We didn´t drop 50+.

On our first trip as MPC, we went out with 88 and peaked at 100. Yes the counter did say 100-102 at one point, but this is probably due to snipecrews like tumblrr, posion etc. putting on our capes and sniping our members. (I also did mention that in a comment on the 100 peak topic)

So 88 (Sunday pull) compared to 45  (Saturday pull, which many of our GMT folks can´t attend) makes a lot of sense for someone with even a slight amount of brains.

We are still maintaining our Sunday pulls at 70-80.

why say 'peak at 100' if you know that kids are in your cape? Are you lying to make your clan seem better? Oh and by the way every clan has people that live in GMT timezones. Holy fuck how dense are you mate. You fucking lost 50% of your pull within 2 weeks. Can't say I didn't see this coming.

why say 'peak at 100' if you know that kids are in your cape? Are you lying to make your clan seem better? Oh and by the way every clan has people that live in GMT timezones. Holy fuck how dense are you mate. You fucking lost 50% of your pull within 2 weeks. Can't say I didn't see this coming.

Im GMT but I stay up for my clan. Obviously Envy members are seeing the light. Hence 5 intros this week from Envy kids which are leaving.

Next week they'll pull less than 50 and it'll keep going down until they close again.

Yes, every clan has GMT ppl, but we have no intention of forcing or pressuring any of ours to change their daily life plans/schedules (this includes sleeping times, i.e if they have to wake up the next morning to do something, obviously they have to go sleep and can´t stay up that late), but hey you are a complete broccoli and you have proven that over and over again, so I would not expect you to understand any of this.

As for our pull, I already explained that in the very post that you quoted.