Critical Damage Sunday Trip (5 Hours of non stop fighting)

Georgiie

Fucking doom got slapped

buddy all youre sayin is brown sticky stuff lmao, back to zenith v12?

gimme my 80 men pull on that wcotm lmao @@Persian Tom , its simple we the best

lmfao doom wins once again, yall wanna talk mains? lmfao for all our fights i had atleast 10 40+ def kids on me spamming "cd miniwars" and this isnt the first time its every trip lmfao. "eop invites" l0000000l uok? keep spreading your cauliflower propaganda every1 knows that you bring atleast 20mains to ur trips. when we clear ur pures ur 20mains stays with ur cape on to make it look like you're not cleared at all and they tank until ur brown sticky stuff clan can get a regroup and rerush with 40 pures + the rest of ur mains. #doomwinsagain

lmfao cd prep us ur mains cant save u in clanwars! have u seen our topics where ur members says "cd mains stay in middle of them" lmfaoooooo get brown sticky stuff on.

Good fight dome, the difference between you and us is we stay till the end win or loose you do anything for a win even if it means running away to decay our cape count to get photos, I'm glad you guys have decided to not go HPC anymore and I hope you enjoy competing against RoT and Downfall ect.. It was fun having you as our rivals but I think it's time for you to step down from 3rd best MPC and just let us do what we do best now and dominate pure clans 'PURE CLANS!!'. Oh btw I hate dragon slayer quest gl with it.

Watching the Gdz fight and we start to out return you and you cut the vid lol.

Good fight dome, the difference between you and us is we stay till the end win or loose you do anything for a win even if it means running away to decay our cape count to get photos, I'm glad you guys have decided to not go HPC anymore and I hope you enjoy competing against RoT and Downfall ect.. It was fun having you as our rivals but I think it's time for you to step down from 3rd best MPC and just let us do what we do best now and dominate pure clans 'PURE CLANS!!'. Oh btw I hate dragon slayer quest gl with it.

Lets just say this the only thing keeping you in the fights is your "Cd mains in the middle"

Btw nice cutting the video at gdz when we out returned you

Watching the Gdz fight and we start to out return you and you cut the vid lol.

Lets just say this the only thing keeping you in the fights is your "Cd mains in the middle"

Btw nice cutting the video at gdz when we out returned you

your delusional seriously, you gotta accept sometimes you lose and sometimes you win.. I know it's hard to get out returned.. We go 20 men down Doom claims the win but when we fight you we fight till you have 0 you can't claim a win when we are short that's not a win... It's the last people out the wildness that wins and that's a fact.

You'll do anything to sponge a win against us, truth behold CD are a better clan and we will out live Doom even when your hanging out with your final breath, your members will start getting fed up of loosing every weekend, you'll start falling out and by the time you know it, doom will close.. You can talk brown sticky stuff on shark brew all you want this is a forums fuck the forums we know and you know what happens in the game and that's a fact and deep down you know what going to happen.. You can reply with a witty brown sticky stuffty comment like you always do but words don't win you wars, simple.

@@Sqweely As i said "mains" keep you in the fight not your pures and as you stated above it's called pure clanning :D

eGQZm50.jpg

Sorry yeah next time we'll just allow all your mains to walk all over us? It's called counter reaction.

Seriously though this is getting out of hand, do not bring one main this weekend and we won't.

You've been exposed so many times via YouTube videos and it's so embarrassing you think your an amazing clan and don't get me wrong you can pull good numbers and you have some decent stated members but you live in a dream world.

Once agin you bring more mains than pures lmfao, get real

Once again Envy are fucking brown sticky stuff.. Seriously you must be like, doom can we join with you please <3 we are brown sticky stuff without you... Envy just fuck off no one wants you here.