HPC

TBR

@A Wet Tissue

Thanks for the answer, but I'm also curious about the team cape. 

i honestly don't know, i was really glad we didnt have that problem anymore but i guess its coming back. i doubt beast/hittin/don/trip are gonna want to be cd's bitch and be the ones to change capes. we arent going to be allies but obviously hunting tlp/eop comes first

u started talking sht

110 to 45 bro but i wont flame any sv on this topic

u still have my respect for moving up & giving us enjoyable competition where these 10year old clans couldnt deliver despite all your cancerous mains etc it gives the wolfpack a reason to log in on weekends

on topic

@ im glad to see that you didnt get demoralized by how sv is treated by current hpcs

maybe you wont do the same mistake and trashtalk 4 hpcs at once after u pull 100 to your first trip ^^ numbers will drop

bruh we pulled 110 to a hyped up weekend obv that isnt gonna be our normal pull and neither is 45 both of those trips were huge outliers, we've averaged at 70-80 the last 7 months

thing is though sv is always gonna trash talk we aren't anyones bitch, most hated, most active doesn't come from nothing.

I don't actually have feelings of hatred towards anybody over a video game but that doesnt mean i won't brown sticky stuff talk you. as for cd they're pretty much the same in that respect, they're gonna pull high 1 weekend and then back to normal, except they havent been consistent with 70+ pulls like sv has.

Ironic considering i'm the successful one and you're in a clan that takes RS so seriously they dox, ddos and do grimy brown sticky stuff over an internet MMORPG. If your parents cared about you I wonder how they would feel about that lmao

funny because it's 1 person in sv who does that, if you knew beast you would understand he gives 0 fucks about anyone not in his clan.

i honestly don't know, i was really glad we didnt have that problem anymore but i guess its coming back. i doubt beast/hittin/don/trip are gonna want to be cd's bitch and be the ones to change capes. we arent going to be allies but obviously hunting tlp/eop comes first

Thanks for the honest answer  :)

2004, that's some achievement you've got there pal, 2016 and still level 70. You're trash

It's called having a job lmfao, not that you would know about that because you said you had no qualifications ya dig

Damn, you've spent 12 years of your life on this game. What a great fucking accomplishment, I'm now calling my mother to express my immense jealousy that I do not share this spectacular feat with you.

You currently spend your time on a fake account being obsessed over a clan on an online MMORPG, what a great life you must be leading lmfa0