HPC

TBR

you better ask your proud elder kj about what he thinks about declarations, I'm just wondering where we actually fought inside clan wars and doom beat cd. feel free to requote me if you're going to post a video of it.

751f6f6506e3cae2ce0f01f44ad143d9.png

you better ask your proud elder kj about what he thinks about declarations, I'm just wondering where we actually fought inside clan wars and doom beat cd. feel free to requote me if you're going to post a video of it.

751f6f6506e3cae2ce0f01f44ad143d9.png

The declarations are because you don't prep us lmfao?

You're holding on to an ancient win and you've never wanted to prep us since. you also fail to beat some of the lower tier MPCs/LPCs...

You're holding on to an ancient win and you've never wanted to prep us since. you also fail to beat some of the lower tier MPCs/LPCs...

still waiting for you to show me a video of cd losing to doom in clan wars in a prep... I don't care how old it is, just one. Can you do that for me?

do you ever get off these forums?

do you ever get off these forums?

Yes because otherwise I wouldn't sleep and be dead from a lack of sleep.

Do you ever question why your members think it's acceptable to die 50 times in 1 trip?

still waiting for you to show me a video of cd losing to doom in clan wars in a prep... I don't care how old it is, just one. Can you do that for me?

No I can't because you don't prep us l0l

Do you ever question why your members think it's acceptable to die 50 times in 1 trip?

so let me get this straight....

You flame that cd cannot beat doom in clan wars with matched opts and all evenness etc etc.....

I show you a video of cd beating doom in clan wars with matched opts and all evenness etc etc.....

I ask you to find a video of doom beating cd in clan wars with matched opts and all evenness etc etc.....

You can't.

Then you continue to flame....

holy brown sticky stuff you've brainwashed them well, @@Moni @ @Audrey Bitoni

so let me get this straight....

You flame that cd cannot beat doom in clan wars with matched opts and all evenness etc etc.....

I show you a video of cd beating doom in clan wars with matched opts and all evenness etc etc.....

I ask you to find a video of doom beating cd in clan wars with matched opts and all evenness etc etc.....

You can't.

Then you continue to flame....

holy brown sticky stuff you've brainwashed them well, @@Moni @ @Audrey Bitoni

So let me get this right:

You win a prep by ddosing the ranks, then stop prepping doom entirely, yet claim to be #1?

All of the declined declarations prove that your clan doesn't believe they can beat us otherwise they would accept them lmfao

And you continue to say you are #1 when pure clanning has always been about both clan wars and wilderness?

Of course i've never seen or heard of you before so you must be a pretty new 308 pker in CD lmfao

Whats your plan with the team-7 cape? all flame aside, just curious.

Not really thought about it at this point, just mass training at the moment. have around 20 level 96's atm.

Should go to your local GP and find some tablets or something. You're showing signs of OCD

Not really thought about it at this point, just mass training at the moment. have around 20 level 96's atm.

Should go to your local GP and find some tablets or something. You're showing signs of OCD

You're showing signs of tourettes and autism, not much you can do about that though at your age lol.

btw did you think about prepping HPCs or are you just going to be a wilderness only clan now?

So let me get this right:

You win a prep by ddosing the ranks, then stop prepping doom entirely, yet claim to be #1?

All of the declined declarations prove that your clan doesn't believe they can beat us otherwise they would accept them lmfao

And you continue to say you are #1 when pure clanning has always been about both clan wars and wilderness?

Of course i've never seen or heard of you before so you must be a pretty new 308 pker in CD lmfao

Atleast he's not a pretty new pker from Battlescape l0l0l0l0l0l