Slaughter Slamming Rage x3 Ft; SD ~2v1 Wont save you Rage~

Dannypool

your clan sucks

GJ Bro!!!! you refuse to prep us, i wonder how many times you'll refuse to prep us when we go MPC too lmfao

ur clan does suck duh.....get the pov kiddo...slaughter isint a clan?????? its just a snipe team+randoms+tanks...build a real pure clan suckie...rage wins agian ty come again

ur clan does suck duh.....get the pov kiddo...slaughter isint a clan?????? its just a snipe team+randoms+tanks...build a real pure clan suckie...rage wins agian ty come again

ikr bro slaughter (a snipe team + randoms + tanks + rot + jaja + jagex) defeats rage (a clan) 3 times in a row. how embarassing must that be, slaughter doesn't even have 1 person and ts and can do that wow im so amazed join slaughter

ikr bro slaughter (a snipe team + randoms + tanks + rot + jaja + jagex) defeats rage (a clan) 3 times in a row. how embarassing must that be, slaughter doesn't even have 1 person and ts and can do that wow im so amazed join slaughter

wow i was in slaughter ts?????? and no1 was in there wow slumping brown sticky stuff clan l00000000000l rip kiddo join a real pure clan.

wuu2 @@Control Pker @@Niblet @ ? I'm still lit off smoking u

i aready smoked ur brown sticky stuff clan slaughter twice???where u at doe????u want to get smoked by urself???

wow i was in slaughter ts?????? and no1 was in there wow slumping brown sticky stuff clan l00000000000l rip kiddo join a real pure clan.

i aready smoked ur brown sticky stuff clan slaughter twice???where u at doe????u want to get smoked by urself???

Stop trying to justify the fact that you got brown sticky stuff on today.

Your just a plus +1 in one of the worst clans open rn

Stop trying to justify the fact that you got brown sticky stuff on today.

Your just a plus +1 in one of the worst clans open rn

lmaoooooooooooo...u mad bro? u got dick really bad ehhhh..well too bad ur in a brown sticky stuff snipe team l0000ll...join a real pure clan doe...as matter fact ur just a 1bang hahaha...

runnnnnnnnnnnnn and logggggggggg before u get tat cumm on ur face 

5fec7a1879.jpg

lmaoooooooooooo...u mad bro? u got dick really bad ehhhh..well too bad ur in a brown sticky stuff snipe team l0000ll...join a real pure clan doe...as matter fact ur just a 1bang hahaha...

5fec7a1879.jpg

lmaoooooooooooooooo xL prod lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GlmCzG5.gif

5fec7a1879.jpg

Rage Piss clan lmfaooooo nice single pker

Duval and ch roove are the only people from Chaotic that have joined us. We dont need prophecy, massacre, vp, uf, babe, etc.

tfw brad & i are the only "prophecy" that are in slaughter lmfao. you got dicked today lolol. not slaughter's fault nobody wants to join your brown sticky stuff propaganda clan

prep slaughter, pussy

was easy tbh, @@Control Pker stop giving me potato masher as rules and prep us cmon dude

potato masher rules? how is it potato masher rules when you asked me with wizzy g for a full out, and i put your rules on their. 

You are more cauliflower then @@Pain being in 2 mpc clans trying to help you in lpc as well. l000l 

Ill Be waiting. you know where to contact me when you grow some balls bundle of twigsget 

AND, 

you think bringing mains to a wildy fight will better your chances at agreeing to a prep TOGETHER. 

No, your not. 

-The fact of the matter is your "memberlist" will consist of you Mass Accepting for February, EVEN then you've lost enough members that it probably wouldnt even matter. 

-The fact of the matter is i stick to my words, and i gave you enough chances at this point to fullout AND prep. 

this is week after week, This "rivalry" was over timeeeee ago, The rivalry is only here because theres no other clans that can compete at this level. But you call up SD to come save you from getting dicked down opts by us. 

-You Have Declined, We have seen it, you've wasted your opportunity's with prepping at this point. 

YOU CANNOT PULL ENOUGH TO FIGHT IN THE CONDITIONS THAT YOU

WHICH MEANS YOU ARE SLUMPING TO brown sticky stuff. 

YOU HAVE DECLINED AFTER DECLINE, AFTER DECLINE. 

YOU TELL ME ABOUT A SHARKBREW TOPIC THAT WAS TAKEN OFF BY SHARKBREW MODERATORS AND THINK YOU CAN USE THAT? 

THIS IS HONESTLY WHY YOU WERE A MEMBER OF RUIN, AND WAS SOON TO BE KICKED. 

potato masher rules? how is it potato masher rules when you asked me with wizzy g for a full out, and i put your rules on their. 

You are more cauliflower then @@Pain being in 2 mpc clans trying to help you in lpc as well. l000l 

Ill Be waiting. you know where to contact me when you grow some balls bundle of twigsget 

AND, 

you think bringing mains to a wildy fight will better your chances at agreeing to a prep TOGETHER. 

No, your not. 

-The fact of the matter is your "memberlist" will consist of you Mass Accepting for February, EVEN then you've lost enough members that it probably wouldnt even matter. 

-The fact of the matter is i stick to my words, and i gave you enough chances at this point to fullout AND prep. 

this is week after week, This "rivalry" was over timeeeee ago, The rivalry is only here because theres no other clans that can compete at this level. But you call up SD to come save you from getting dicked down opts by us. 

-You Have Declined, We have seen it, you've wasted your opportunity's with prepping at this point. 

YOU TELL ME ABOUT A SHARKBREW TOPIC THAT WAS TAKEN OFF BY SHARKBREW MODERATORS AND THINK YOU CAN USE THAT? 

This message gave me cancer, like what the fuck?

No, your not. 

-> Okay first of all, you have brought 2-3 rune tanks for every pk trip we have had and camped our ranks. Such as fiery. You were also the first clan to use mith on pk trips. Ill openly say yes, slaughter brought a couple of people with 40 defence, we had like 2 60s with 40 defence.  Thats a level 60 combat 40 defence, mabye 50 range. You had level 80s in full rune, that kept on sniping our ranks.  We were trying to counter that.

-> This must be one of the most ignorant statements i've ever seen, it barley makes sense. I am assuming we are talking about mpc here, first of all, we haven't autoaccepted anyone since the start of slaughter. We have a legit 60 accepted apps, and around 100 ish memberlist as displayed on our forums. Cannot say the same for you.

2 post count, autoaccepted, no clanning experience.

2mRjkQt.png

We have been extremely flexible in every possible way when it comes to preps, we even offered you a p2p prep, which quickly got declined "cause we are not sitting 30+ kids" which is fair enough, so lets f2p prep, its fair, not alot people need to sit, we both have f2p as a main server. 

Okay i want to bring attention to the last sentence here:

But you call up SD to come save you from getting dicked down opts by us.

-> Now this is the most cauliflower brown sticky stuff i've ever heard of, this i belive we have used the same exact quote against you. We have beef with sd, so they will clearly focus us with the oppurtune moument. Not claming their only focusing us. Not at all. The only so called win u got today , was basiclly crashing us as we cleaned up sd. (you got a regroup in singles lmfao)  And if you take a good look at the pulls we fought u down 5-10 today u fucking deluded child. And you got cleared to singles everytime sd wasn't there to help you.

Yes, yes we declined a 100v100 p2p fullout against you, which i've explained several times why we can't accept this. If your as deluded as i suspect you are thinking we have a 50 man ml, why would you ask for such a high opt prep? Cause you know we will decline.

We have been extremely reasonable when it comes to prep, and at the end of the day, you won't prep us in f2p, which is a server we both main.

-> *Sigh*  its funny how we are pulling heavy 30s and 40s to midweeks(which were not planned or setup) we pulled 40 today within a hours notice. But didn't you go out with 15 people yday and get 1 hit twice by olympus, forcing you to go to single yet again? Our activity is on top right now, nice 23 people in teamspeak btw.

-> I Honestly keep thinking you are in slaughter talking about rage by the way you respond, we decline a unreasonable publicity fullout, lets be honest, you knew we couldn't accept the 100v100 p2p fullout, which is pretty patethic in my opinion, like i said before, doing a high opt f2p prep matched? Any day brother. We both have f2p as a main server, no reason not to accept it. 

You should let ur pet dog @@Lenin do the talking for you, cause your fucking lost mate.

PS: Pretty sure i saw a leaving topic by danny on ruins forum.