Slaughter Slamming Rage x3 Ft; SD ~2v1 Wont save you Rage~

Dannypool

Are you actually braindead? You dipped to singles in all the fights we had, you got slammed all trip u dumb fucking broccoli.

You even left us with sd while you were regrouping in singles you dumb brown sticky stuff.

And when it was 1v1, you just dipped to singles every time. 

Nice joke lol. Besides 3th fight u didn't win sht. The only excuse u morons have is 'sd focusses us' everytime u lose.

Next time show some real vidding. Not this moron that cuts vids out and flikkers all the fking time.

Can't believe u still put those first 3 minutes in LMAO

Btw I liked ur line of 6 rune tanks lining up in front of ur fall in.

Nice joke lol. Besides 3th fight u didn't win sht. The only excuse u morons have is 'sd focusses us' everytime u lose.

Next time show some real vidding. Not this moron that cuts vids out and flikkers all the fking time.

891bbb60ff.png

3TH 3TH 3TH 3TH

YOU WERE SITTING IN SINGLES GETTING A REGROUP WHILE WE WERE IN MULTI FIGHTING SD.

Most of the "rune tanks" that you showed us were on ur side, and the ones on our side, were like 60 combat with 40 range.

You had the most mains, not our fault ur members are cauliflower enough to attack the 2-3 scouts we had.

You still won't prep us though? I wonder why, oh there is no singles in clanwars :/

YOU WERE SITTING IN SINGLES GETTING A REGROUP WHILE WE WERE IN MULTI FIGHTING SD.

Most of the "rune tanks" that you showed us were on ur side, and the ones on our side, were like 60 combat with 40 range.

You had the most mains, not our fault ur members are cauliflower enough to attack the 2-3 scouts we had.

You still won't prep us though? I wonder why, oh there is no singles in clanwars :/

Dude even ur vid is showing u regrouping while we kept on fighting sd. Ur excuses getting old my man.

Half of ur vid proves nothing sigh. Propaganda fucks lmao

Dude even ur vid is showing u regrouping while we kept on fighting sd. Ur excuses getting old my man.

Half of ur vid proves nothing sigh. Propaganda fucks lmao

Funny how you are the only one defending ur clan.

I guess your ranks are pretty upset after sitting in singles all day.

Want to fight in clanwars?

Oh, no sd and single strip there

Im just excited that my main can now join an lpc it seems :P

ye, funny how you always bring 2-3 rune tanks and today u brought even more rune tanks.

S/o to fiery

Funny how you are the only one defending ur clan.

I guess your ranks are pretty upset after sitting in singles all day.

Want to fight in clanwars?

Oh, no sd and single strip there

Ah, what can I say. I like these arguments.

And again ur here with ur sd excuse :D. As I said it's getting old.

Atleast ppl in rage can face the truth that sd just wants action.

It's pretty obvious everytime u use SD in ur sentences or topic that u think they team on you. broccoli.

U lost 2 fights bro. Accept it and move on

You've hit an all time low, its unbelievable. The amount of rune tanks, mpc and hpc members you brought was ridiculous. I feel sorry for you.

& you know what the irony is, the excuse you made that we shoudn't do P2P is because that isn't something done in LPC. Jajas and high level accounts is something MPCs and HPCs do. So why did you bring them?

QPljQYB.png

si0Y7wE.png

0t3hHRI.png

RMPd7Kw.png

JfI969F.png

aoxEhex.png

W6u52Uz.png

W6u52Uz.png

5LVLyBH.png

85DsKTb.png

Woa3Q8K.png

ilvTPVV.png

GuqxmRX.png

9vcqPua.png

KAMbtS7.png

Ah, what can I say. I like these arguments.

And again ur here with ur sd excuse :D. As I said it's getting old.

Atleast ppl in rage can face the truth that sd just wants action.

It's pretty obvious everytime u use SD in ur sentences or topic that u think they team on you. broccoli.

U lost 2 fights bro. Accept it and move on

Still funny how you got smacked to singles every time sd wasn't there, cause you sit and regroup while we fight sd. FACT.

You got fucked everytime it was 1v1, and you ended up in singles. FACT

You had 12 people left in singles. FACT.

Your clan had to set up a event to pull 50. We pulled 40 with less than a hours notice. FACT

You never reply when i ask: why won't you prep us?

Oh im sorry we brought something to stop us getting ragged by your 10+ mains :P

Thats propaganda and bullbrown sticky stuff, there is no way u can prove that.

You brought mains, and was +5/+10. Our ranks was getting constantly camped by ur mains. 

We had 2-3 scouts that participated in the fight, SINCE YOU CAMPED OUR RANKS WITH RUNE TANKS.

You've hit an all time low, its unbelievable. The amount of rune tanks, mpc and hpc members you brought was ridiculous. I feel sorry for you.

& you know what the irony is, the excuse you made that we shoudn't do P2P is because that isn't something done in LPC. Jajas and high level accounts is something MPCs and HPCs do. So why did you bring them?

KAMbtS7.png

Smh

b189ee203bc3181ebee6f140beb76301.png

QPljQYB.png

si0Y7wE.png

0t3hHRI.png

RMPd7Kw.png

JfI969F.png

aoxEhex.png

W6u52Uz.png

W6u52Uz.png

5LVLyBH.png

85DsKTb.png

Woa3Q8K.png

ilvTPVV.png