Slaughter Slamming Rage x3 Ft; SD ~2v1 Wont save you Rage~

Dannypool

@@Gary ur a slow slow slow kind of guy. Lvl 52 with 63 hp got 7 kills and died once with no food. #DuvalAlwaysWins

And

#RageAlwaysWins

i KILLED YOU LIKE 6 TIMES U broccoli.

BTW:

That moment ur gf says "clean out ur pants pockets im doing laundry" and u argue with her that they are empty but get up anyways to do as she asks and find fifty dollars you forgot about ‪#‎Winner‬

@@Gary ur a slow slow slow kind of guy. Lvl 52 with 63 hp got 7 kills and died once with no food. #DuvalAlwaysWins

And

#RageAlwaysWins

Duvals way of thinking....ill re open chaotic and woop rage and slaughter ass....strike that ill close in a week .... fuck it ill dick ride rage again because i might get a rank here knowing how brown sticky stuff they are. Rip gg.

@@Duval

Happy 2k16. Yes i got drunk for the first time in like 6Months lmao.

Did u have a problem with alchohol?

Nah i just rather smoke a blunt then drink alcohol. My fb is on public and ill openly give it to any one that asks prob why out of 900 friends at least 100 are rs friends. So try another way to "flame" me

@@Duval

#Allme

79eed93389e997c2b31d9362b549d315.png

Hell ya bro i cooked that brown sticky stuff and made it dont it look fire??

@@Gary why are u posting my fb stuff all ur doing is showing i have a job a gf and a social life. Lol? Fb corey craig look me up broccoli its on public

envy and slaughter is nothing new l0000000000l rip just another brown sticky stuff video

your clan sucks

Duval and ch roove are the only people from Chaotic that have joined us. We dont need prophecy, massacre, vp, uf, babe, etc.

GJ Bro!!!! you refuse to prep us, i wonder how many times you'll refuse to prep us when we go MPC too lmfao