@control pker

d3lay

yeah rage demonlished the snipe team today aka slaughter rip doe..

RAGE SUCK LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah ur clan sucks....... rage wins again

Wuu2 @@Niblet @ @@Control Pker

Why aren't you saying anything, your members seems pretty upset.

slaughter sucks lmaooooooooooooooo... rage wins again 

Think you need to Realize who was with you. 

10-15 Tanks with a min pull of 30. you were outpulled and needed help, so you got cleared for 1, for 2 you brought mpc accounts to see if you could win,( video shows you got dicked bundle of twigsgets)  for 3 you finally got mpc+tanks to finally clear us, that just goes to show how much help you need to be able to beat us 1/3 fights in the wild, 

if that makes you sleep at night god bless in my eyes your a main team, and slaughter by far is a team considering your 48ml pulling 60ish but funny how you dont maintain it either. 

Now you told us before round 3 to prep you because your so mad and to keep it " 1v1" but you insisted to bring mains to a wildy trip, then you expect us to go on your terms to prep? Bitch please the more bullbrown sticky stuff you pull, the more your clan is going to leave, the longer it is to agree upon a prep. 

If you ask me im here to fight pures not mains.

Just goes to show whos a pure clan and who is a main clan. 

Think you need to Realize who was with you. 

10-15 Tanks with a min pull of 30. you were outpulled and needed help, so you got cleared for 1, for 2 you brought mpc accounts to see if you could win,( video shows you got dicked bundle of twigsgets)  for 3 you finally got mpc+tanks to finally clear us, that just goes to show how much help you need to be able to beat us 1/3 fights in the wild, 

if that makes you sleep at night god bless in my eyes your a main team, and slaughter by far is a team considering your 48ml pulling 60ish but funny how you dont maintain it either. 

Now you told us before round 3 to prep you because your so mad and to keep it " 1v1" but you insisted to bring mains to a wildy trip, then you expect us to go on your terms to prep? Bitch please the more bullbrown sticky stuff you pull, the more your clan is going to leave, the longer it is to agree upon a prep. 

If you ask me im here to fight pures not mains.

Just goes to show whos a pure clan and who is a main clan. 

NICE 4head Michelle

@@Control Pker

it was also the first we actually got a chance to 1v1 you guys in the wildy.. without sd crashing and 2v1ing us. 

but -10.. 1v1.. cake bro cake.. keep returning to singles, cuz each time you do #cleared fam... l2 clan