[P]lague [o]f [P]ures Smokes SD YEET Again

Jamie ツ

a1oPmch.png

Following an awesome P2P trip, PoP headed out to W308 with ~25 members for some F2P action. We got word SD was out with around the same opts as us and we got a log in north of them just east of Sperm Hill. Had a nice clean fight with them around Sperm, pushing them south to Hill Hunt. Cleaned up the majority of them with ease; the straglers ran into singles or teleported out.

We got a quick regroup and headed back out, looking for action with anybody we could find. Not much action until SD tried rushing at us from the west side of Sperm. Pushed them down to Hills and Hill Hut again for clear #2.

SD avoided us for a bit, playing cat and mouse and hugging singles. When they finally sacked up enough to hit us at Sperm Hill and we had a pretty awesome fight down to Ghost Hut and CA. POP came out on top for a 3rd consecutive win and decided to end our trip alongside SD.

Thanks for the clean fights today SD.

OyGvGRJ.png

How do you want your SD? I like my SD raw

e5e6d2db26b7257ef520a41de9c793eb.jpg

OyGvGRJ.png

Like I've said in many other posts y'all will never beat us even opts or just with POP there and I correct myself from earlier it was EOP with y'all

Thats straight slander

What isnt slander is that fact your clan is AAO in disguise lmfao

stay salty 

smoked x3 keep talkin that brown sticky stuff