[S]laughter vs [V]itality [ 2-1 ] ~ F2p Prep

Howl

Says The dipbrown sticky stuff whos trying to claim a win when it was 2 wins vitality and 1 win slaughter dumb fk, u lost, prep was over after we won first 2 rounds #Back2Tutorialisland 

l0l0l0l must be a rage downy pissed that slaughter succeeds while rage falls. Reguardless video proves it all l0l. downy

l0l0l0l must be a rage downy pissed that slaughter succeeds while rage falls. Reguardless video proves it all l0l. downy

Council of VT cauliflower Fk I saw the video , Tell me something Albert Fking EinStein, Why the fk do i only see 2 rounds, How many fking round did we do? Show me the uncut video, U guys did not win this First off first round, one of your downie members Attacked and we Completely brown sticky stuff on you, Then the next round U guys got brown sticky stuff on again, Ok Let me slow down for you, 1+1=2 

1<2 u Fking iliterate Dipbrown sticky stuff.

Council of VT cauliflower Fk I saw the video , Tell me something Albert Fking EinStein, Why the fk do i only see 2 rounds, How many fking round did we do? Show me the uncut video, U guys did not win this First off first round, one of your downie members Attacked and we Completely brown sticky stuff on you, Then the next round U guys got brown sticky stuff on again, Ok Let me slow down for you, 1+1=2 

cbf to read

but justin beiber holy brown sticky stuff lol 

l0l here we go, ur in a denial state of mind.

l0l 2-1 ezpz watch the vid....where is ur vid if u won ? l0l0l0l?

L0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

l0l here we go, ur in a denial state of mind.

l0l 2-1 ezpz watch the vid....where is ur vid if u won ? l0l0l0l?

Dont forget Zeke is My Downie Brother, I asked him to show me the uncut video, He tries to skip out some of it, And hes acting like a cauliflower fk and he still has not shown me it, Cause he knows im right, I was there CP brown sticky stuff I was calling the prep I know we won, If im wrong Show me uncut video.