SD Saturday Pk Trip Ft: Rage & Slaughter

Jail`

3U9d9fP.png

We went out today with 64 reapers, later peaking at 70! Knowing rage/slaughter had alot of higher levels with them we new we had to perform.

Cluster: The first fight of the day we hit was Rage/slaughter fighting near corp. We stayed inbetween the two tree lines attacking whoever was in our site. We pulled north onto slaughter as rage was to far west. We fought slaughter until rage crashed from the west. We pulled to the pond, rage having 70+ we pulled towards ghost hut through the trees to pick off some of their members. Rage didn't follow through the trees so we started advancing west killing as many as we could.

We then went to p18s where rage/slaughter were fighting and started walking north with them bowing any people that fell into our range.

The fight moved towards boneyard, where we moved both clans west to singles towards ruins.

Return fight: The final (longest) fight of the day was between us and Rage. Once again out opted/leveld we werent scared. The fight started/stayed around 13 ports/pond area. Rage having 60ish to our 55 we were south of the ports the majority of the fight. The fight went back and fourth as each clan pushed into eachother multiple times. Being sniped from the back by snipe teams, and mains we kept pushing through. The fight lasted about 45 mins - 1 hr between us and Rage. Finally we decided to call it quits, i was beyond proud of the way we peformed. I am not claiming a win in this return fight, that respect goes to Rage. Great job both clans, was the most entertaining fight in a couple weekends imo. Ty for the action

3cf6f88604c4a5e81ee4689dcebb2e98.png

aa9bce32ecc8efae178360fd9ad00567.png

5bddae05a97b6daa6550aef9b2ca8683.png

c290678fac8320a07ff87dcfa756c37f.png

c5a04ab08f42eb18d02987e92bc79823.png

5bba7eadacae8f1592179317fd942311.png

f2862674a58ca556bbbe11868b13e197.png

21e148c7d17cbb8a788c3be17b64280f.png

1a521103526915202554886e722cf55f.png

Video

Out-leveled, Out numbered and we still performed like we were equal. #SDLife - I respect for Rage after the war saying GF but I wish that clans would admit we are a good clan and not act like they are the best. 

I had many people asking me to just call it since the return fight was waging on well over an hour. I would never want a clan in my shoes to end if we were the ones down and returning time after time. Probably one of the most intense fights ever. 

I had many people asking me to just call it since the return fight was waging on well over an hour. I would never want a clan in my shoes to end if we were the ones down and returning time after time. Probably one of the most intense fights ever. 

Haha yeah we were going nuts i was having a blast... was a good fight ^^. Not sure why slaughter ends every trip after 1 hr..

That returnfight was long as fuck. Respect SD. Lasted way longer than I thought it would :).

whoppa flocka flame...the nicest scout in rs. 

Thanks for the action. We honestly respected you a lot more than Slaughter. Its been weeks since we had fights like this with anyone.

Yeah that was the longest fight we've had. gf rage=P

everytime we thought you guys were bout to end we see 40 of you fuckers rushing us again and it was like "omg.." LOL gf bro

lmao and we spammed "were not leaving" xD

Hahahahaha honestly gj today.

good job! your clan rocks xoxoxo

ty bb <3

tbh I thought it would go on forever. I think I made up my mind that if my clock hit 5 est we would call it

Yeah i was ready to call it at somepoints, then another wave of returners would come and id be like FUCK IT WERE GOING BACK IN.