[R]age's Saturday | Undefeated Ft. SD & Slaughter

Lenin

ACTUALLY we offered a f2p 55v55 after your p2pandf2p event, but it was declined. Like i said quit being a try hard.

We pulled 80 but i guess your logic means its decreasing lol. You keep posting these link but it proves nothing becasue your ranks are still scared to f2p prep us.

And you think you guys having a good weekend makes you higher??????????? You have not been dominating us for 5 weeks lol, did niblet tell you that? & I admitted that we werent on top of our game that day? You win some you lose some, but yet your ranks are scared to prep us matched.

The declaration we made, was commented on being rational and would end this rivarly from people outside this rivarly. You could have easily counter-declared it.

Now, our combats are significantly rising. We can no longer do a 75 combat cap because we have many core members who are now higher than that. Your clan is clearly not going to accept this even if we do that 55v55 prep.

You pulled 80 with rune tanks and mpc invites.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15906-rages-saturday-undefeated-ft-sd-slaughter/

We show evidence of everything we say kiddo.

This is the 5th weekend we've been dominating over you. Why do you keep reverting to Niblet. I make the aftermath topics, I made the declaration thread. Are you broccolied? Is that your excuse? Yes, that is true, you win some and lose some, but after 5 weeks, and your pull depends on invites and rune tanks, theres a lot more to say.

Has your shame passed?

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15906-rages-saturday-undefeated-ft-sd-slaughter/

The declaration we made, was commented on being rational and would end this rivarly from people outside this rivarly. You could have easily counter-declared it.

Now, our combats are significantly rising. We can no longer do a 75 combat cap because we have many core members who are now higher than that. Your clan is clearly not going to accept this even if we do that 55v55 prep.

You pulled 80 with rune tanks and mpc invites.

We show evidence of everything we say kiddo.

This is the 5th weekend we've been dominating over you. Why do you keep reverting to Niblet. I make the aftermath topics, I made the declaration thread. Are you cauliflower? Is that your excuse? Yes, that is true, you win some and lose some, but after 5 weeks, and your pull depends on invites and rune tanks, theres a lot more to say.

Has your shame passed?

The p2p was irrelevant because its an lpc scene and cba to force our memebrs to ruin their accounts. & as i stated above we did with the 55v55 but was declined.

Our members as well have been training up, maybe we can get that p2p when we move up. We're still down to do a 55v55 anytime.

We pulled 80 with members, if you're tryin to say you didn't have 1 invite with that 80 pull you're completely lying lol. you had ruin invites.(you keep posting links that are irrelevant)

Again, you have not  been dominating us for 5 weeks lol, quit trying so hard to make your clan full of propaganda look good. It never will. in that case your pull conists of ruin invites? Just stop lol. 

Your clan is scared to f2p prep us. (you posted the same link lol once again, irrelevant)

The p2p was irrelevant because its an lpc scene and cba to force our memebrs to ruin their accounts. & as i stated above we did with the 55v55 but was declined.

Our members as well have been training up, maybe we can get that p2p when we move up. We're still down to do a 55v55 anytime.

We pulled 80 with members, if you're tryin to say you didn't have 1 invite with that 80 pull you're completely lying lol. you had ruin invites.(you keep posting links that are irrelevant)

Again, you have not  been dominating us for 5 weeks lol, quit trying so hard to make your clan full of propaganda look good. It never will. in that case your pull conists of ruin invites? Just stop lol. 

Your clan is scared to f2p prep us. (you posted the same link lol once again, irrelevant)

Its not irrelevant just because you think it is. You can't excuse it by saying we can't force our members to train not ruin their accounts.

Can you show me the 55v55 prep link please, haven't seen this. Lemme see how fair and doable it is.

You didn't pull 80 with members, here you go, I know you skipped this part because of the shame - its ironic how you're on the thread where we show your pull was invites and rune tanks with evidence but you still lie.

Slaughter tried to lie about the pulls of both clans claiming we had invites and rune tanks (ironic), this is our fall in & this is theirs and from another perspective. Slaughter tried to lie once again to say it was a 2v1, is that really true + watch the videos. We're not going to lie, and we will openly say that nobody teamed up with anybody. When Slaughter pegged it north we didn't see the need to chase and let them run in shame, so we turned on SD. Oh and btw, the majority of your clan is now made up of invites and rune tanks, how can you call yourself a pure clan (Image 0, Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6, Image 7). Also, try to deny the snipe crews that help you out - spastics mass up with them. Maybe tell them not to speak out loud. Thanks for the guthix btw, your rune tanks are a tiny bit clueless. Doxing won't save you, haven't you learnt that?

The reality is this. For Rage? This.

Furthermore, this has been the case last Saturday.

Slaughter are slumping, and we did this to them. Their MPC accounts wont save them, even though they lied about us bringing MPCs. Their DOX'ing wont save them. Their snipe crews won't save them. Your rune tanks leading you won't save you. Your 5 minute video barely showing anything wont save you. Your deluded scapegoating prep begging won't save you, even though we offered a fullout ml vs. ml.  With each week your numbers are dropping.

Week before that.

You're bringing in more rune tanks and mpc accounts every Saturday because your pull is decreasing and you can't compete unless.

Can you show evidence of our invites please? Any evidence. A single one. Your lies are beyond.

Can you show any ruin invites to our LPC trips please?

I posted that link because you're ashamed to view it. Btw where is your clan's aftermath topic? Demoralized af.

Its not irrelevant just because you think it is. You can't excuse it by saying we can't force our members to train not ruin their accounts.

Can you show me the 55v55 prep link please, haven't seen this. Lemme see how fair and doable it is.

You didn't pull 80 with members, here you go, I know you skipped this part because of the shame - its ironic how you're on the thread where we show your pull was invites and rune tanks with evidence but you still lie.

Furthermore, this has been the case last Saturday.

Week before that.

You're bringing in more rune tanks and mpc accounts every Saturday because your pull is decreasing and you can't compete unless.

Can you show evidence of our invites please? Any evidence. A single one. Your lies are beyond.

Can you show any ruin invites to our LPC trips please?

I posted that link because you're ashamed to view it. Btw where is your clan's aftermath topic? Demoralized af.

Of course I can? The scene was f2p based. So anything p2p in the server would be irrelevant. As i've said before, if you started to focus on p2p, thats great for you guys but we dont bother with p2p.

reserved

???????????? I never claimed to have pulled 80 with members?  You brought invites yourselves, where are you going with this???????

How can you even claim a win when sd always crashed????????? 

We know what you're doing lol

even though we pulled the same lol ??????

You let invites on accounts? I cant believe im steeping down to your level lol.

I've seen it before lol. You wanna prep us or something? 

We declared f2p fullout too. We want a fullout on both servers. Obviously slaughter is scared.

do u have brain damage? Slaughter already said no to a fullout because u would obv pull more and both clan would bring invites. What's so wrong in accepting a 40v40 prep? I guess u got no trust in ur edge recruit. After all, prep score doesnt lie.

Of course I can? The scene was f2p based. So anything p2p in the server would be irrelevant. As i've said before, if you started to focus on p2p, thats great for you guys but we dont bother with p2p.

reserved

???????????? I never claimed to have pulled 80 with members?  You brought invites yourselves, where are you going with this???????

How can you even claim a win when sd always crashed????????? 

We know what you're doing lol

even though we pulled the same lol ??????

You let invites on accounts? I cant believe im steeping down to your level lol.

I've seen it before lol. You wanna prep us or something? 

Woudn't be irrelevant. We're slowly transitioning into MPC. We've had 2 P2P minis already and possibly a P2P prep soon. You know thats what you expect at MPC. You and other Slaughter members/ranks have said you will move into MPC so you should be preparing too.

We didn't bring any invites. Show evidence please. I expose your clan's entire lies in our aftermath topics here;

Slaughter tried to lie about the pulls of both clans claiming we had invites and rune tanks (ironic), this is our fall in & this is theirs and from another perspective. Slaughter tried to lie once again to say it was a 2v1, is that really true + watch the videos. We're not going to lie, and we will openly say that nobody teamed up with anybody. When Slaughter pegged it north we didn't see the need to chase and let them run in shame, so we turned on SD. Oh and btw, the majority of your clan is now made up of invites and rune tanks, how can you call yourself a pure clan (Image 0, Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6, Image 7). Also, try to deny the snipe crews that help you out - spastics mass up with them. Maybe tell them not to speak out loud. Thanks for the guthix btw, your rune tanks are a tiny bit clueless. Doxing won't save you, haven't you learnt that?

The reality is this. For Rage? This.

I never said we let invites on our accounts. I said we prepare our accounts near corp and relog to return fast. Nothing wrong with that. But asking mpc pures to come, asking rune tanks to come, asking snipe crews to come etc. - we've proved that you bring them (refer to quote above).

Woudn't be irrelevant. We're slowly transitioning into MPC. We've had 2 P2P minis already and possibly a P2P prep soon. You know thats what you expect at MPC. You and other Slaughter members/ranks have said you will move into MPC so you should be preparing too.

We didn't bring any invites. Show evidence please. I expose your clan's entire lies in our aftermath topics here;

I never said we let invites on our accounts. I said we prepare our accounts near corp and relog to return fast. Nothing wrong with that. But asking mpc pures to come, asking rune tanks to come, asking snipe crews to come etc. - we've proved that you bring them (refer to quote above).

So you wanna prep or nah?

When we offered the fullout, our combats were near and it was very doable. Your leaders declined. Time passed. We are now higher combat. You will lose badly and blame it on the combat difference.

Lol? When we go MPC we agreed on doing your p2p event lol. 

F2p will be even easier.

LOLOLOLOL you take the +5 PLUS change the combat cap? godbless your ranks, you guys are bitching about "bending the knee" but then pull this brown sticky stuff. 

Then why did you declare and then announce MPC?

Seriously, aside from all of this, where's this logic coming from, do you guys every think about something before you post.

Then why did you declare and then announce MPC?

Seriously, aside from all of this, where's this logic coming from, do you guys every think about something before you post.

We sure as hell werent thinking that you were so fucking scared of us that you need the +5 AND your preferred combat cap. 

talk about bending the knee, amiright?