[R]age's Saturday | Undefeated Ft. SD & Slaughter

Lenin

Omg slaughter is ALIVE @@puff puff rage comes back with a weak ass reply. Still on a out preps in clan wars ln a weekend. Getcha pulls up slaughter or this is gonna get ugly reallllll soon.

go make another post about how glorious your clans going to be, this could all be determined in a clean 1v1. Get your vitality/ruin /w8 invites up. It won't save you

go make another post about how glorious your clans going to be, this could all be determined in a clean 1v1. Get your vitality/ruin /w8 invites up. It won't save you

First fight was clean, we bullied you - you ran north then did the walk of shame.

Show us evidence. You see when I post I do it with evidence, take a look at the first paragraph of the first post on this thread. Go ahead. Compare our fall in with your rune tanks and mpc invites.

You and your clan are done kid, we finished this rivarly already.

@@Dete Now

Oh I'm sorry..

I thought you said rage was losing this rivalry...

Can you explain the 360 no scope ass whoopin we gave you and sd at the same time?

It's pretty obvious who won.

The shame man. Its real. Slaughter ranks bullying their members not to post on our threads because they know they've been losing these past 5 weeks. They need to see the light.

@S U C I O S @DNYS_ @Zeppke @Dannypool @DreTheOBJ @post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngMr Wizzy G @aedcdf27df0683997f813fad73af2e0b.pngGary @puff puff rage @Dete Now @post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngPain'           

Goodjob rage but slaughter is #1 lol

For 5 weeks now we've been destroying your clan. You've lost that title some time ago.

you can't win in singles

There are literally audio leaks of Envy running to singles and praying that Doom was there. What are you talking about?

If they are so good, why didn't they accept our f2p/p2p fullout?

We offered on both servers and you guys still declined lmfao!

We continuously said that we are not ready for P2P seeing as how the clans intentions were prioritized for F2P. 

Are you guys saying that you're not ready for F2P?

For 5 weeks now we've been destroying your clan. You've lost that title some time ago.

There are literally audio leaks of Envy running to singles and praying that Doom was there. What are you talking about?

Lmao we demolished you last weekend and the weekend before. Quit making brown sticky stuff up dude lol. We maintain #1 because no one has yet to beat us matched

We continuously said that we are not ready for P2P seeing as how the clans intentions were prioritized for F2P.

Lmao we demolished you last weekend and the weekend before. Quit making brown sticky stuff up dude lol. We maintain #1 because no one has yet to beat us matched

We declared f2p fullout too. We want a fullout on both servers. Obviously slaughter is scared.

How do you get from "we're not ready for P2P" to "are you saying you're not ready for F2P?". You love putting words into other people's mouths because you know you've got no other option.

You haven't had any effect for the past 5 weeks. Tell me why your memberlist pull keeps decreasing then? Tell me how you cover up your pull with invites and rune tanks. Your clan is dying, and we did this to you.

Rage is #1. The last 5 weeks proves that. You, and your entire clan, are yet to reply to any of our aftermath topics properly with evidence just like I have done.

We declared f2p fullout too. We want a fullout on both servers. Obviously slaughter is scared.

If you're so willing to do a f2p then why not just do the f2p? 

We admitted that we are not ready for P2P, because were just not lol..

now, are you saying that rage is not ready for a f2p event against us?

How do you get from "we're not ready for P2P" to "are you saying you're not ready for F2P?". You love putting words into other people's mouths because you know you've got no other option.

You haven't had any effect for the past 5 weeks. Tell me why your memberlist pull keeps decreasing then? Tell me how you cover up your pull with invites and rune tanks. Your clan is dying, and we did this to you.

Rage is #1. The last 5 weeks proves that. You, and your entire clan, are yet to reply to any of our aftermath topics properly with evidence just like I have done.

Because you offered a p2p event and we declined because were not ready for p2p. We offered a f2p event but you declined, is it because you're not ready for f2p? 

Lenin you're full of brown sticky stuff lol you were demoralized the past weeks in the wilderness. Niblet is filling your head with lies and youre just taking it. You keep saying the clan is dying but yet we pull as much as you? lmao shut up dude. 

Rage is #3, heard sd had you guys in singles for 3 hours lmao.

Because you offered a p2p event and we declined because were not ready for p2p. We offered a f2p event but you declined, is it because you're not ready for f2p? 

Lenin you're full of brown sticky stuff lol you were demoralized the past weeks in the wilderness. Niblet is filling your head with lies and youre just taking it. You keep saying the clan is dying but yet we pull as much as you? lmao shut up dude. 

Rage is #3, heard sd had you guys in singles for 3 hours lmao.

We offered a P2P and F2P event. That was the declaration. Your clan could have counter-declared and thats fine. Your clan declined the offer completely. End of story.

Your pulls are decreasing kid. Your clan is dying. Look at our threads for the evidence.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15906-rages-saturday-undefeated-ft-sd-slaughter/

Just take a look at all the evidence provided.

You think SD winning once makes them higher? In that case they are #1. We've been dominating over you for 5 weeks now. Again, if your shame is gone take a look at our aftermath topics - includes evidence as always. SD had 30%+ more pull than us what do you expect? We had a 80v80 fight this Saturday, cleared you, your clan left. Where's your aftermath topic buddy?

We offered a P2P and F2P event. That was the declaration. Your clan could have counter-declared and thats fine. Your clan declined the offer completely. End of story.

Your pulls are decreasing kid. Your clan is dying. Look at our threads for the evidence.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15906-rages-saturday-undefeated-ft-sd-slaughter/

Just take a look at all the evidence provided.

You think SD winning once makes them higher? In that case they are #1. We've been dominating over you for 5 weeks now. Again, if your shame is gone take a look at our aftermath topics - includes evidence as always. SD had 30%+ more pull than us what do you expect? We had a 80v80 fight this Saturday, cleared you, your clan left. Where's your aftermath topic buddy?

ACTUALLY we offered a f2p 55v55 after your p2pandf2p event, but it was declined. Like i said quit being a try hard.

We pulled 80 but i guess your logic means its decreasing lol. You keep posting these link but it proves nothing becasue your ranks are still scared to f2p prep us.

And you think you guys having a good weekend makes you higher??????????? You have not been dominating us for 5 weeks lol, did niblet tell you that? & I admitted that we werent on top of our game that day? You win some you lose some, but yet your ranks are scared to prep us matched.