Will TLP ever be dethroned?

Herbivore

I don't know about you but the last brown sticky stuffters is 1-4 in rivalries losing to Supremacy,Corrupt Pures,FOE and Sovereign. They had to adapt to addy real quickly when the only clan with addy at the time was CP and lost the blowoff rivalry to them in that boring ass return fight in songle at mossies.

They also lost ro FOE after talking brown sticky stuff multiple times and getting smoked badly on both occasions. 3-0 after hyping up that P2P where they changed their names to "smoooooooked" and that J-cup fullout where they got embarrassed so badly losing up 7 at one point that they didn't evem go out the next day and did a fullout with a main clan (becuase pure clans do that amirite?) an still got choke slammed.Oh 3-19 in preps vs FOE. Mfw when having a losing record against your rivals is "winning the rivalry"

They lost to Supremacy that made them adapt to addy and just lost to SV where they had to not only use mains but use main clans like VR, AF and other HPC clans like Supremacy in their capes to fight SV. They're not worthy of #1 with the tactics they pull and the only reason that they're even dominant in f2p is because they always have mains and outnumber majority of clans and have addy. You can't really expect other clans to take that on.

It's been proven that if an MPC like Zenith can beat TLP in a prep then anything can happen and that they're not dominant. I'll give them that they got f2p on lockdown for the time being. I'm not gonna downplay that but anything but that is fucking laughable at best.

TLP deffo strongest clan on OSRS 30 def era.

Vs FI first time I think FI was always willing to give them fights, even if they seemed in a worse of position Opts/Resources wise. TLP does win

vs CP I believe wildywise CP held it down for a longtime. There was no obvious end to the rivalry, Just FOE became bigger rivals of TLP, and SV opened. I guess TLP wins in the fact that they are currerntly stronger, but they never really affected CP. TLP started using hella mains.

Vs FOE F2p wise TLP pretty much wrecks them. Id say p2p is equal or In FOE's favour though. Fullout kinda puts it in FOE's favour. TLP failed when it mattered most.

Vs SV. TLP started picking increasing their NH tactics to fight fire with fire. TLP now gotta hella mains, but did Slump SV.

End of the day I can agree TLP is prob the best clan on OSRS matched Opts wise, and wildy wise. Some doubt on wildy because of mains. Also I feel like TLP members believe that TLP cant/hasnt even lost? Humble in victory and be gracious in defeat. Across all your rivalries there have been times youve been beaten. 

It's just banter at the end of the day lol. Who cares

Thanks for the trophy pure clans

I don't know about you but the last brown sticky stuffters is 1-4 in rivalries losing to Supremacy,Corrupt Pures,FOE and Sovereign. They had to adapt to addy real quickly when the only clan with addy at the time was CP and lost the blowoff rivalry to them in that boring ass return fight in songle at mossies.

They also lost ro FOE after talking brown sticky stuff multiple times and getting smoked badly on both occasions. 3-0 after hyping up that P2P where they changed their names to "smoooooooked" and that J-cup fullout where they got embarrassed so badly losing up 7 at one point that they didn't evem go out the next day and did a fullout with a main clan (becuase pure clans do that amirite?) an still got choke slammed.Oh 3-19 in preps vs FOE. Mfw when having a losing record against your rivals is "winning the rivalry"

They lost to Supremacy that made them adapt to addy and just lost to SV where they had to not only use mains but use main clans like VR, AF and other HPC clans like Supremacy in their capes to fight SV. They're not worthy of #1 with the tactics they pull and the only reason that they're even dominant in f2p is because they always have mains and outnumber majority of clans and have addy. You can't really expect other clans to take that on.

It's been proven that if an MPC like Zenith can beat TLP in a prep then anything can happen and that they're not dominant. I'll give them that they got f2p on lockdown for the time being. I'm not gonna downplay that but anything but that is fucking laughable at best.

Yo didn't you pull 35 yesterday? No flame just wondering bro serious :P seem a little bothered as it is so I won't perpetuate it :P

We lost the fullout yolo you're cancelling/pulling like 20% of your ml a month later. That fullout win really helped yall out!!!!!

So tell me, you gonna reply with "f2p doesn't matter" "30 def" "60 100+s" or some dumb recycled brown sticky stuff like that? You'd think after dedicating your sharkbrew presence to tlp you'd get bored but you never cease to amaze.

nobody wants to do f2p because tlp randomly decided to all get 30 defense and still call themselves pures. 

i still can't believe how hypocritical this excuse is coming from fo ranks/members, pre-eoc the shoe was on the other foot, fo got 30 def and mm were the 'real pures' staying at 1.

And what did mm do? instead of crying about it and cancelling trips they beat fo over and over again without addy until fo knew they had lost, when you make the comparison like that it really shows how weak this new version of fo are l00l.

@@BarrageKyle you were not even in mm or foe to know our history rivalry, so please stop talking on things you had no experience or involvement like @@Native. Second, we outpulled every clan every weekend and that is the reason why we were able still kill tomatos in addy pre-eoc. We were F2P based and with our large community, it wasn't hard to pull high consistently in that server. Obviously, FOE is not going to do the same like MM did because FOE always revolved around P2P, so of course they are not going to pull high in F2P consistently like we do in P2P to compete in this infested, cancerous 30 def community.

OT: The reason why it looks like TLP is on top is because this is a F2P based community (always been like this, hence why people are quick to call someone the #1 clan based on their F2P performance) and every F2P based clan atm sucks, so they are making this easy for TLP. FI is the only clan who can actually take TLP in F2P, but they need more experienced and quality members, since TLP consits of members of different clans compared to FI's NMZ recruits. But don't worry when FOE closes and close into FI, they will be unstoppable. And FOE members will finally get 30 defence once they join FI, so F2P will be easy and P2P will be extra easy lmfao

OT: The reason why it looks like TLP is on top is because this is a F2P based community (always been like this, hence why people are quick to call someone the #1 clan based on their F2P performance) and every F2P based clan atm sucks, so they are making this easy for TLP. FI is the only clan who can actually take TLP in F2P, but they need more experienced and quality members, since TLP consits of members of different clans compared to FI's NMZ recruits. But don't worry when FOE closes and close into FI, they will be unstoppable. And FOE members will finally get 30 defence once they join FI, so F2P will be easy and P2P will be extra easy lmfao

you seem real hyped for fo to close

They most certainly cannot

We beat them so easily and definitively that they dropped from 80 to 35 man pulls in f2p. None of their members want to do f2p anymore and it is entirely because of us.

A large portion of Foe's members didn't want to do F2P before you even considered joining Tlp.  Their P2P pulls have pretty much always been higher.

i still can't believe how hypocritical this excuse is coming from fo ranks/members, pre-eoc the shoe was on the other foot, fo got 30 def and mm were the 'real pures' staying at 1.

And what did mm do? instead of crying about it and cancelling trips they beat fo over and over again without addy until fo knew they had lost, when you make the comparison like that it really shows how weak this new version of fo are l00l.

You're ignoring quite a few things.  How many of the ranks/members were even around pre-eoc that are complaining?  There's also the fact that they allowed 30 def for curses, as opposed to getting it solely for the defensive advantage like clans in 07 are doing now.  Saying Mm didn't cry about defence is just broccolied, if you were around back then, you have to know better.

Mm did smack Foe over and over again In F2P with less defence, though.  It really makes the whining Foe does about it get old.

A lot of clans are competing in P2P but for F2P your levels are just uncomparable right now imo. Lost a little respect when TLP started bringing mains to trips tho :/ 

I can honestly say nobody wants or cares about your respect broccoli. Everything you say is mindless and hypocritical and you end every reply with a smiley face. Fuck off :)

look i can do that aswell

[21:21] <+LemonPepper> we teamed with sv and tlp still beat us 1v2? omg how good are they wtf

The difference is my logs are 100% real and the people in them will admit it LOL.

cp are irrelevant as fuck lmfao @ you

Refer to my sig

Refer to the rivalry you lost.

[22:45] <@Braden> cp cleared us 3 times today.
[22:45] <@Braden> lets end HANUMAN
[21:21] <+Barrage|Kyle> we should have 70 pures + 20 mains

[21:34] <@Range_Grudge> wanna just get a fall in
[21:34] <@Range_Grudge> with our mains
[21:34] <@Range_Grudge> and fight them

A lot of clans are competing in P2P but for F2P your levels are just uncomparable right now imo. Lost a little respect when TLP started bringing mains to trips tho :/ 

yes but you were in corrupt pures at that time so you complaining about another clan bringing mains when 90% of your level 100s are med levels in mith/addy is hysterical