Will TLP ever be dethroned?

Herbivore

TLP deffo strongest clan on OSRS 30 def era.

Vs FI first time I think FI was always willing to give them fights, even if they seemed in a worse of position Opts/Resources wise. TLP does win

vs CP I believe wildywise CP held it down for a longtime. There was no obvious end to the rivalry, Just FOE became bigger rivals of TLP, and SV opened. I guess TLP wins in the fact that they are currerntly stronger, but they never really affected CP. TLP started using hella mains.

Vs FOE F2p wise TLP pretty much wrecks them. Id say p2p is equal or In FOE's favour though. Fullout kinda puts it in FOE's favour. TLP failed when it mattered most.

Vs SV. TLP started picking increasing their NH tactics to fight fire with fire. TLP now gotta hella mains, but did Slump SV.

End of the day I can agree TLP is prob the best clan on OSRS matched Opts wise, and wildy wise. Some doubt on wildy because of mains. Also I feel like TLP members believe that TLP cant/hasnt even lost? Humble in victory and be gracious in defeat. Across all your rivalries there have been times youve been beaten. 

Vs FI first time I think FI was always willing to give them fights, even if they seemed in a worse of position Opts/Resources wise. TLP does win

vs CP I believe wildywise CP held it down for a longtime. There was no obvious end to the rivalry, Just FOE became bigger rivals of TLP, and SV opened. I guess TLP wins in the fact that they are currerntly stronger, but they never really affected CP. TLP started using hella mains.

Vs FOE F2p wise TLP pretty much wrecks them. Id say p2p is equal or In FOE's favour though. Fullout kinda puts it in FOE's favour. TLP failed when it mattered most.

Vs SV. TLP started picking increasing their NH tactics to fight fire with fire. TLP now gotta hella mains, but did Slump SV.

End of the day I can agree TLP is prob the best clan on OSRS matched Opts wise, and wildy wise. Some doubt on wildy because of mains. Also I feel like TLP members believe that TLP cant/hasnt even lost? Humble in victory and be gracious in defeat. Across all your rivalries there have been times youve been beaten. 

ye tlp aka unbeaten unbroken pce yazzy boy

Gotta go with SV, We might have underestimated some things at HPC, but don't sit there and think that we wont smack you guys. 

you'll have to enter multi with more than 50 people to beat tlp, then again you couldn't even fight us for more than 3 minutes when you had 50 pures and 60 mains at gdz the fear of a return fight against tlp is ridiculous

most of the things you said our rivalries with clans other than your own is true. obviously your pull wasn't affected very much because it wasn't the same members coming to trips every week, it was different "future applicants" (a rank that's given to people that actually app in most main clans, not random people you pick up at rock crabs). either way i guess you did well in being the most boring clan to ever have a rivalry against due to you refusing to move more than a minimap or two from mossies in f2p and actually never leave singles in p2p...

it is possible to never lose a fight in osrs as a pure clan with dedicated members and that's what we've done in the last few months. i suppose if you consider a clan crashing after a fights been going on long enough for both clans to be low on food/prayer and both clans going to singles a win for the crashers, that's just the cp in you talking (since the only time cp will ever leave moss giants is to crash a fight). nobody can or has touched us 1v1 in months unfortunately

. Across all your rivalries there have been times youve been beaten. 

Well yeah of course, it would hardly be a rivalry if it was that one sided(apart from the sv+fi ones I guess).

We've obviously had a few losses and there's definitely no denying them, but after they happened we rebuilt stronger and defeated every clan that has beaten us, whereas the other clans haven't even come close.

Well yeah of course, it would hardly be a rivalry if it was that one sided(apart from the sv+fi ones I guess).

We've obviously had a few losses and there's definitely no denying them, but after they happened we rebuilt stronger and defeated every clan that has beaten us, whereas the other clans haven't even come close.

Agreed. 

On a side note I think TLP is quick to hyperflame other clans post fights. At the top its difficult enough to get fights, and i feel like you might be making it harder for yourselves. At the moment its really just FI and occasionaly Eop/RD/CP/Doom?

Wonder how many more preps TLP would get if they did pub off :o

No clan is infallible, but TLP still has quite a number of chinks in their armor and I am extremely surprised clans haven't targeted those weak points yet.

It does appear that a repeat of early 2014 is going to happen when the morons of clan community allow 1 single clan(FI- a clan with such a lackluster history) to amass so much momentum that they were unstoppable for the good part of 6 months.