good job! your clan rocks xoxoxo

Regardless, gj on ur win

flaming prophecy when u beg them to join u. u fucking suck tofu

Heard you got slammed by SD today lmfaooo

Heard you got slammed by SD today lmfaooo

You're seriously BASHING SD right now? LMAO! Let me remind you that SD had a solid 3 hour trip on Saturday. They are looking like a better clan than you right now and you're so butt hurt because you guys never competed for the #1 spot lmfao. Maybe once we move up mpc you'll have your little fights with SD to prove me otherwise but until you guys actually are a threat in the wild to us know your place, #3.

You're seriously BASHING SD right now? LMAO! Let me remind you that SD had a solid 3 hour trip on Saturday. They are looking like a better clan than you right now and you're so butt hurt because you guys never competed for the #1 spot lmfao. Maybe once we move up mpc you'll have your little fights with SD to prove me otherwise but until you guys actually are a threat in the wild to us know your place, #3.

Lmfaoooo you are losing to a bunch of lvl 50-60s go back to singles Piss clan

Cant find the topic from yesterday?

yeah man? Prep us.. oh wait you don't want to do a 1v1 fight because you'll lose

my inside source from UF said they're pulling out from Slaughter. Goodbye another 10 invites

yeah man? My inside source says you had 15+ clan allies with you l0l

yeah man? Prep us.. oh wait you don't want to do a 1v1 fight because you'll lose

yeah man? My inside source says you had 15+ clan allies with you l0l

damn bro I hear that 15 is also the number of people ur clan dropped after getting bullied from CA trees to NE ruins

Yeah man I hear you team because you can't win a 1v1 fight lmao. Prep us when you go MPC

dan can u tell me the feels when u lose an 80v80 with 20 lvl 80's??? What do your members say? Well I guess they don't say much they just leave LMFAO KYP

Yeah man I hear you team because you can't win a 1v1 fight lmao. Prep us when you go MPC

U seem mad because u get smacked so hard yesterday. Lmfao nice fucking invites. Dropping 20 ppl after one fight HAHAHAHA

dan can u tell me the feels when u lose an 80v80 with 20 lvl 80's??? What do your members say? Well I guess they don't say much they just leave LMFAO KYP

Niblet tell me how it feels how you avoid 1v1 fights with us and spread propaganda! Lmfao you'll have a brown sticky stuff transition to MPC since your clan isn't capable or ready lmfao

U seem mad because u get smacked so hard yesterday. Lmfao nice fucking invites. Dropping 20 ppl after one fight HAHAHAHA

i find it ironic how we 2v1 you and you think you beat us 1v1 lmfa0, your clan had 15+ invites lmfao you have no excuse to talk brown sticky stuff l0l

Niblet tell me how it feels how you avoid 1v1 fights with us and spread propaganda! Lmfao you'll have a brown sticky stuff transition to MPC since your clan isn't capable or ready lmfao

i find it ironic how we 2v1 you and you think you beat us 1v1 lmfa0, your clan had 15+ invites lmfao you have no excuse to talk brown sticky stuff l0l

Where's ur topic? stop making up excuses omfg hahahaha

the funny part is that you think your clan is ready when you get dicked by every single clan you fight (even SD) lmfao. You resort to prepping a country clan and sit everyone below 70 cmb to seem relevant. Maybe thats why laws was pming me for a fucking hour today about how brown sticky stuff you guys are

Where's ur topic? stop making up excuses omfg hahahaha

lmfao why won't you prep us excuses omfg hahahaha

the funny part is that you think your clan is ready when you get dicked by every single clan you fight (even SD) lmfao. You resort to prepping a country clan and sit everyone below 70 cmb to seem relevant. Maybe thats why laws was pming me for a fucking hour today about how brown sticky stuff you guys are

funny thing is you won't fight us 1v1 in the wild and when you do you get railed and you won't prep us because you're afraid to lose. You're actually broccolied and your 12-10 prep record and 66-54 mini war record is trash lmfa0