The Last Pures #1 MURDER TRIP ft. DEMOLISHING FOE AND SV

blaze

tlp brings 10-15 mains every p2p trip. We all know u do this to stay somewhat relevant in p2p. I totally understand your members hopping on their mains though, must be tiring getting bullied out of wild by SV, Foe and Fi every single week l0000l

Did tlp ever win a matched p2p fight vs foe? L0LLLL. Have the def advantage and cant even win matched, useless...

hahaha how can I take you guys serious when you post a video from 6months ago of some first to 100 fight and try to claim you're #1 p2p

broken clan got 10 mains with them and still gets cleared x2 by foe when theyve already cleared 2 other clans from the battlefield

hahaha how can I take you guys serious when you post a video from 6months ago of some first to 100 fight and try to claim you're #1 p2p

broken clan got 10 mains with them and still gets cleared x2 by foe when theyve already cleared 2 other clans from the battlefield

Look this is what I'm going to so for you right. Firstly I want you to throw up your leaving topic on fo forums because they aren't the real FOE and will never amount to that. Secondly post an intro on tlp forums and get to know our community. Then just throw that app up and sit back and laugh you are in the clan that has consistently takes #1 week in week out. I'll be your referral and we will forget this sharkbrew mess ever happened

Look this is what I'm going to so for you right. Firstly I want you to throw up your leaving topic on fo forums because they aren't the real FOE and will never amount to that. Secondly post an intro on tlp forums and get to know our community. Then just throw that app up and sit back and laugh you are in the clan that has consistently takes #1 week in week out. I'll be your referral and we will forget this sharkbrew mess ever happened

why would I join a clan that's 19-3 against their rivals, went out before eop in j cup. Got 30 defence to compete. Pretty much only does f2p (which I hate cause it's cancer). If I wanted to join a sinking ship like tlp id rather go to some other sht clan in their tier like eop or cp

why would I join a clan that's 19-3 against their rivals, went out before eop in j cup. Got 30 defence to compete. Pretty much only does f2p (which I hate cause it's cancer). If I wanted to join a sinking ship like tlp id rather go to some other sht clan in their tier like eop or cp

being 19-3 is pretty good, not sure how it is wherever the fuck you're from but for most people 19-3 means 19 wins and 3 losses

gl in 2k16 fo if u stay open for much longer that is

But if not TLP where will you go?? You going to follow @@lookatwhatidid to fatality because a brown sticky stuff tier clan such as TLP has been smashing them for months now lmao. What will you have to use as banter when that happens? Fatality hasn't beat tlp in cwa is 234 days now? Not to mention in the wild http://sudo.tf/fatality

not winning against tlp for 234 is still not worse than being 3-19 in preps against your rivals lmfa00000000

tlp stay ezy and we might unbann u from p2p trips l0llll

What about losing a prep to TLP losing only only killing 1 person. You seem to forget that alot of that prep record is from when TLP just reopened lol. Hold onto that prep record it might make it easier when you close "fo officially closing 2k16 19-3 prep record" " "fo had such an amazing prep record it is no surprise that we are closing on such a high" hahahaha

l0000000l your leader aka Hanuman managed to call so bad you lost a p2p fullout after being up 7 with the defence advantage. 

Mfw tlp members celebrate their 20th birthday on runescape and their leaders dedicate their whole life to being succesful on runescape and they're still struggling to keep up the #3 spot l00000l

Stick to f2p tlp, the only server where 30 def and mains can save you lmfa0

l0000000l your leader aka Hanuman managed to call so bad you lost a p2p fullout after being up 7 with the defence advantage.

Mfw tlp members celebrate their 20th birthday on runescape and their leaders dedicate their whole life to being succesful on runescape and they're still struggling to keep up the #3 spot l00000l

Stick to f2p tlp, the only server where 30 def and mains can save you lmfa0

You're dodging my reply my you're bad at banter

Also if

Corrupt Pures ~ 4:6

Fatality ~ 7:7

Final Ownage Elite ~ 7:3

Redemption ~ 2:2

Supremacy ~ 2:1

The Last Pures ~ 8:1

Eruption of Pures ~ 1:5

Sovereign ~ 1:6

That is the prep the prep record of the #3 clan aswell as a #1 f2p weekend as well as an arguably #1/#2 p2p weekend. I wonder what fo has been doing to hold that #1 overall title? That's right 40 man pulls on saturday barely holding p2p and a less than average prep record

@@R3lv

Also if

Corrupt Pures ~ 4:6

Fatality ~ 7:7

Final Ownage Elite ~ 7:3

Redemption ~ 2:2

Supremacy ~ 2:1

The Last Pures ~ 8:1

Eruption of Pures ~ 1:5

Sovereign ~ 1:6

That is the prep the prep record of the #3 clan aswell as a #1 f2p weekend as well as an arguably #1/#2 p2p weekend. I wonder what fo has been doing to hold that #1 overall title? That's right 40 man pulls on saturday barely holding p2p and a less than average prep record

@@R3lv

lol farmeyboy stay proud u lost 1 less prep than us, still doesnt mean ugot sht on us in the p2p server bruh. We all know how it went last time we fought u matched in p2p when u even had the def advantage l00000l

went from being a p2p based clan to f2p based clan to be able to stay relevant. Went from allowing 25 defence to 37 on trips. Lost the j cup despite the defence advantage. 3-19 in preps against foe. Brings mains to ther trips. Leaves wild to watch main fights on sundays,

Claims to be the #1 pure clan l0000000000000000000000000000l more embarassing than when eop tried to claim it. 

tlp stick to battling fi/Sv for #2-4 p2p and don't talk up to the kings of p2p again. We all know how it's gonna end. l0000l tlp can only win in f2p