The Last Pures #1 MURDER TRIP ft. DEMOLISHING FOE AND SV

blaze

went from being a p2p based clan to f2p based clan to be able to stay relevant. Went from allowing 25 defence to 37 on trips. Lost the j cup despite the defence advantage. 3-19 in preps against foe. Brings mains to ther trips. Leaves wild to watch main fights on sundays,

Claims to be the #1 pure clan l0000000000000000000000000000l more embarassing than when eop tried to claim it. 

tlp stick to battling fi/Sv for #2-4 p2p and don't talk up to the kings of p2p again. We all know how it's gonna end. l0000l tlp can only win in f2p 

TY for #1 P2P was really easy

went from being a p2p based clan to f2p based clan to be able to stay relevant. Went from allowing 25 defence to 37 on trips. Lost the j cup despite the defence advantage. 3-19 in preps against foe. Brings mains to ther trips. Leaves wild to watch main fights on sundays,

Claims to be the #1 pure clan l0000000000000000000000000000l more embarassing than when eop tried to claim it.

tlp stick to battling fi/Sv for #2-4 p2p and don't talk up to the kings of p2p again. We all know how it's gonna end. l0000l tlp can only win in f2p

Oh I'm not talking to the so called kings of p2p I'm walking str8 upto them and taking a dump on their chest. Just admit to yourself foe is struggling and TLP did it to them and let the growing and healing begin.

And how are tlp f2p based? We pull basically the same both trips give or take a few (mainly our strong aussie unit that can make Monday morning due to work)

I'd say tlp is overall a power house in p2p f2p and cwa lmao

Oh and BTW foe let's 99 def at their trips so much for an honor clan 5GgOUew.png

I wonder when ure going out of your slump l0l

Hanuman era not working out so well is it tlp l0l0l, getting slayed on rs every weekend lol

says that clan that pulls 40 on one server and 70 to the other, whereas we pull consistent 70-80 to both

hahaha how can I take you guys serious when you post a video from 6months ago of some first to 100 fight and try to claim you're #1 p2p

broken clan got 10 mains with them and still gets cleared x2 by foe when theyve already cleared 2 other clans from the battlefield

THE IRONY LMFAO. you guys are the ones that like take #5 every sat and #2-3 every sunday, never prep us and come on this site and pull the "we're the better clan bc we have a 3 month old prep record in our favor!! :p" bullbrown sticky stuff. don't you remember the last time @@HolyDreams went out on a limb to prep us?

txjuyG1.gif

nice brain bro