My Outlook on the Pure Community (Quit long ago)

Sharkbrew Head Admin

So I've been viewing these forums for the past few months or so just to see how the pure scene was doing since I quit back in 2012. Time after time I see clans creating pointless banter about who's better than who instead of actually fighting it out so today I've decided to make a forum account to lay out some of my opinions on how things should be.

So first things first: Respect

I feel like clans don't respect each other anymore, back in the day clans were actually respectful and showed a sense of clan pride without being fucking assholes and I think this stems from a lack of fights....these clans like CD say how they're better than Doom and stuff....but all I ever see is talk....then I see wildy fight topics filled with mains...and awards for clans on their pulls.....according to their aftermaths (who the fuck is cross checking these????)

If your not gonna fight a clan, stop flaming them because your NOT better than them lmao.

In my eyes, a clan with a 3 month clan of the month (legit award proved by clan wars fight WINS) and a clan that has the LONGEST prep streak out of any clan in any scene, is a lot more credible than a bunch of people flaming saying their clan is number 1....

I also see SV & TLP or EOP & FI or TLP & FI or Rage & Slaughter going at it a lot in terms of flame....but at least they actually fight each other...

tl;dr: I'm glad to see everyone is doing great and the pure scene is still going hard! But I wish clans would fight eachother more instead of making bullbrown sticky stuff claims like "we bullied u" or "we closed u". CD, this rivalry that you claim to have won....you lost it and you're not fooling anybody.

Doom is apparently moving up to a scene that will give them competition because they already proved themselves in the scene they were in (mpc or lpc i don't even know how u guys decide that stuff)

Also I'm sorry if you're offended by this post, but I'm not around often to see the inner working of things, I'm just going by what I've seen :)!

Have a nice day everyone!<3