Some Banter

Duval

So Op now allows zerkers in the clan bc they "arent mains" This is what CD did too you OP god bless. i remember when op was actually a respectful clan hell i remember when op was actually GOOD.

grab ur +1s on some brown sticky stuffty banter. 

Hell im doing it bc im bored and need a few +1s.

Ej90HBm.png

zpREi41.png

Ye, we know OP bring mains. They're the MPC version of CP so this isn't surprising. The only difference between CD mains and OP mains is that CD mains is actually doing what they're suppose to do and are hell of alot better than OP mains. But who cares about this MPC brown sticky stuff amirite? +1 for me.

Ye, we know OP bring mains. They're the MPC version of CP so this isn't surprising. The only difference between CD mains and OP mains is that CD mains is actually doing what they're suppose to do and are hell of alot better than OP mains. But who cares about this MPC brown sticky stuff amirite? +1 for me.

+1

So Op now allows zerkers in the clan bc they "arent mains" This is what CD did too you OP god bless. i remember when op was actually a respectful clan hell i remember when op was actually GOOD.

grab ur +1s on some brown sticky stuffty banter. 

Hell im doing it bc im bored and need a few +1s.

Ej90HBm.png

zpREi41.png

Idk what you are complaining ab we cleared u X3 at corp/north boneyard where our mains wouldn't be able to hit u. Then you asked for a fight gdzs. We got suspicous and brought 2 mains 1 zerker to a fight a gdz. Idk why else u would ask to fight that high wild. Also you had 4 maxed mains that fight so idk what ur on ab.  Ty for loot stay ez 

0f3b6a6bd464f6bbe2195b159420d6a2.png

1f792fe529366ac5f08098ff22fc1b13.png3a972fef714560d1328cb1bf2d0ef335.png

We also have significantly less mains and we dont have 10 lvl 80s with 70 def designed to make pure clanning cancer

No one cares.  It's pretty obvious you're just seeking attention.

well arent you a smart cookie, isnt that the point of sharkbrew? to "seek attention" from hard ass 18 - 28 year old men who play runescape and all make 300k a year. Lol come on now...