Most active community. Come check us out

SD fighting a LPC and losing x3

POP for being hype as fuck in teamspeak

SD for the teles [ vote yes for tb in f2p ]

Drake & Zerg dropping 75m for the clan

Only LPC to not have MPC or HPC members

Originally founded as a P2P clan fighting in F2P servers 

QfTUEv3.png

Today Plague Of Pures Mass up 37 and end with 64 on Teamspeak. Not bad for a Thursday evening

We left with 37 POP members ready to spread the virus in our fucking wild. We heard SP was out with 38 but unfortunately they ended up hiding before we could hit them.

Seconds later we got a PM from our leaks in SD that they were out and close by so we rushed them and walked down to lvl 1 ditch. TY 4 loot 

After the first encounter they ended up massing whatever they could. We walked up to meet them and the fight begun. We controlled the entire fight and made them run south again. gf SD X2

After getting a fall in and a spam up [ SD cleared x2 ] they made a valiant effort and re rushed us. fight went on for about 40 seconds but ultimately got walked west to graveyard singles and ended. 

15 minutes after they end we had 64 in our pk channel and did a 75m drop party 

You started this. GL in MPC lol inb4close

QfTUEv3.png

QfTUEv3.png

says the dude who massed up for 2 months str8? like where r ur forums to show us ur not masssing still? welp nonetheless gj pop, go out on saturdays to prove ur worth the hype ur trying to bring

Massed for 2 months? Nothing you said makes sense lol

Massed for 2 months? Nothing you said makes sense lol

ur literally saying u dont make topics for w308 clans..yet u made topics about pop like last week, on top of that, you yourself the leader of sudden death was a masser clan and doing the same brown sticky stuff pop is now. i wasnt being a dick head or anything ,,,, nvm mayb i was, reguardless i feel sd at this point is better then pop. but u cant flame them for doing the exact same thing u did. all i was trying to say.

ur literally saying u dont make topics for w308 clans..yet u made topics about pop like last week, on top of that, you yourself the leader of sudden death was a masser clan and doing the same brown sticky stuff pop is now. i wasnt being a dick head or anything ,,,, nvm mayb i was, reguardless i feel sd at this point is better then pop. but u cant flame them for doing the exact same thing u did. all i was trying to say.

Yeah we thought they would eventually come out saturdays but they don't. We closed PoP before they could open. Now they just stuck pking in w308 

Yeah we thought they would eventually come out saturdays but they don't. We closed PoP before they could open. Now they just stuck pking in w308 

I think they definetely lost the rivalry the pulls dont mean brown sticky stuff if they cant beat u in a matched fight. it just shows they can recruit more kids from edge tbh. nonetheless my point got well out of context, my bad for dat.