[Should've Accepted The Fullout] Olympus Destroys CD/RU/R/WS 1v4 - 138 Man Pull

Misfits Public Relations

Free postcount that's why l0l

well if you would accually not give a fuck you wouldnt have botherd reading my posts and just spam on intro's or w/e LOL you broccoli

L0l u never got cotm broccoli it was a mistake an took it away where's ur proof?

wait was it a mistake? or was it sb mod bias? oh ye i think the seond, anyways if we didnt prep any1, wouldnt we be dq'd l0l

your clan pulls 20 you're not relevant anymore i slumped your clan too hard ke

well if you would accually not give a fuck you wouldnt have botherd reading my posts and just spam on intro's or w/e LOL you broccoli

wait was it a mistake? or was it sb mod bias? oh ye i think the seond, anyways if we didnt prep any1, wouldnt we be dq'd l0l

your clan pulls 20 you're not relevant anymore i slumped your clan too hard ke

like i said where's your cotm proof oh wait you dont got it  ;) btw you spelled second wrong

like i said where's your cotm proof oh wait you dont got it  ;) btw you spelled second wrong

ddZoaMI.png

u tomato, and like i said, how can we get cotm if we dont prep according to you?! lmfao broccoli

damn 140? nice

ye bro, 140 olympians. innit. 90+ on ts all day =)

ddZoaMI.png

u tofu, and like i said, how can we get cotm if we dont prep according to you?! lmfao broccoli

ye bro, 140 olympians. innit. 90+ on ts all day =)

gS297Cb.pnghmmmmm Look at u get all hype l0l0l0l? looks 2 me like you lost :D nice try tho Fuckin brainwashed reject fuc outta hea! u really quite now @NHNHNHNHNHNH @NHNHNHNHNHNH