how to win a prep with 5m

Pain

Damn this Marcus guy is getting a lot of attention and caused beef between the slave alliance.

sickening job Marcus, i paid him 5m btw what are you going to do about it noob!!!

We never allied with apex. You ok bro?

why u so mad bro

since you joined fi they have lost a 2v2 fullout against foe/eop and a 1v1 fullout against eop :/

eop didnt slump fi, you did 

No one is mad lol Idk who you even are but you beg for my attention when you're a random in a team called toilet water

I won a fullout with Fi and you're still quoting me hoping to be acknowledged. Didnt you hop around and go to tlp and try hard vidding and now you're ex-tlp? Stay a +1 lmao

No one is mad lol Idk who you even are but you beg for my attention when you're a random in a team called toilet water

I won a fullout with Fi and you're still quoting me hoping to be acknowledged. Didnt you hop around and go to tlp and try hard vidding and now you're ex-tlp? Stay a +1 lmao

LMFAO 

b99929d7dc18b7f5014bc1d4d017bc8e.png

yeah you're definitely mad, stay mad 

hahaha when you're broken and that's all you can reply with after try hard vidding and now ex-tlp slave l0l

KSsPFyI.png

brown sticky stuff gfx btw lmfao ^ look at the stretched garbage text hahaha

watch out he's the "best f2p warrer" he can rune scim and str pot! lmfaoo

hahaha when you're broken and that's all you can reply with after try hard vidding and now ex-tlp slave l0l

KSsPFyI.png

brown sticky stuff gfx btw lmfao ^ look at the stretched garbage text hahaha

watch out he's the "best f2p warrer" he can rune scim and str pot! lmfaoo

ye bro

qxZS6ou.png

wHBVHiE.png

bBXUrS1.png

FgKRRqn.png

ite lol ween stop typing on me forums before i get ugly horsey gf to come give me a big suk buddy lmfao no1 give u perimission 2 come er and flame me friend anton did they? no so go inactive again buddy u  rsome big suk clan name pisstality who own hc r very scare of their own clan cause die n sukkass lol. u not get council so bro no try lil nick era isdead lol both u go inactive again and that that lol! glory hunter horsey loving brown sticky stuffters i am your daddy own u all bless eop

GRATZ EOP