how to win a prep with 5m

Pain

I banned him before the prep even started because you guys took too long 'cos he was railing you offline according to him.

You poked "[marcusyo] lil marcus" with message: dont ddos broccoli
 "[marcusyo] lil marcus" pokes you: idc i hate envy
<21:51:58> "[marcusyo] marcusyo" was banned permanently from the server by "Ferocious" (I don't hate you but your clan)

Reason he's saying anything about paying GP is because I banned him, thanks for the prep anyway & thanks for taking an hour to lose it.

I banned him before the prep even started because you guys took too long 'cos he was railing you offline according to him.

<21:51:58> "[marcusyo] marcusyo" was banned permanently from the server by "Ferocious" (I don't hate you but your clan)

Reason he's saying anything about paying GP is because I banned him, thanks for the prep anyway & thanks for taking an hour to lose it.

Lmfao kyp Envy retards, u got railed first 2 rounds and we still gave u the benefit of the doubt and railed u again.

nice try http://i.imgur.com/XRU8yS2.png

Lmfao kyp Envy retards, u got railed first 2 rounds and we still gave u the benefit of the doubt and railed u again.

hmm paying 5mill to hit off people now? yet you guys still lost a round down 4 with all the ddosing, atta boy! *clap clap clap*

You railed us? lmao dude what you on? we gave you a good fight while being down opts because of the ddos. We even won a round...