Concerning Doom members aka TLP minion's:

Father Justin

Uhh @@YOOITZKID? Bro?

We slammed the brown sticky stuff out of u in out first ever prep on the game (we had a fuckin level 50 with fire blast (s/o shrooms))

As for u @@ultama ive stated so many times, the only reason tp done decent was because of zac roofis and adhi

This has been proven when u opened tp again x5 without them and done brown sticky stuff

Soz not soz

I never re-opened TP but keep trying lol.

I remember when you attempted to call in massacre and you ended up getting smashed by us in matched preps though.

As for severance... well no one really cares or remembers severance so that kinda shows how irrelevant they were lol.

I never re-opened TP but keep trying lol.

I remember when you attempted to call in massacre and you ended up getting smashed by us in matched preps though.

As for severance... well no one really cares or remembers severance so that kinda shows how irrelevant they were lol.

U were a rank in tp and were apart of them reopening

Fact still stands they sucked under ur leadership

I was only vocal in massacres last version idk where u get ur info from

If ur gna go round actin smart, dont give brainwashed replies

As for severance, we slammed ambush (bare in mind we were a newly formed clan and perfected them) weekend trips speak for themselves

U guys teamed on us yet we still came out victorious

Im sorry u havent been able to be a part of somethin good, but hey thats ur problem

We were #1 in wilderness and clan wars lmfao 

you ddosed our members during the prep and won, you not good at all

You had a prep vs olympus and they wont first round even when u ddosed their members, so they left after that and claimed the win and posted proof of sev dddosed their members.

Even with ddos u couldnt win over olympus lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo

We did go out every saturday and sunday, we had 1 weekend where we didnt go out sunday but sev only went out 2 weekends out of 6 weekends lmfao we banned u in wildy

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you didnt go out saturdays you sat singles sundays

we won 2 preps not just once lmfao

they won round 1 we won round 2 and the worlds went offline round 3, we had beaten olympus with ease before why would we ddos them.

you said you had robbys ip and could hit him offline at prep @ forums lmao even got a picture of it awkard

"k. I'm literally online most of the day btw, even if you see main clans just go scouting and get me a screeny or lemme know niggas. Don't give them events, don't let them pk, don't let them have FUN."

L00000000000000000000l

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you didnt go out saturdays you sat singles sundays

they won round 1 we won round 2 and the worlds went offline round 3, we had beaten olympus with ease before why would we ddos them.

you said you had robbys ip and could hit him offline at prep @ forums lmao even got a picture of it awkard

You'll lose braincells if you keep arguing with him

I don't work 9-5 but thats besides the point, what type of work do you think you're going to get lmfa0

You play RS on holiday

You also spend time on sharkbrew on your phone

you also think you're going to get some kind of qualifications when you're spending your life being a mute and flame baiting on sharkbrew

btw if you have a phone then why don't you talk on teamspeak?

you play rs everyday

you skill everyday

u have 99 woodcut

why do u have 99 woodcut

why do you even play runescape besides events

ur on sharkbrew at work

me posting on a forum means im not getting any qualifications? wat

gz on ur min wage work btw

olympus won a round lmfaoo godbless sev is brown sticky stuff

u only won vs imperial cause u ddosed 5 ppl,

u didnt answer me why u closed after 1 month and 11 days and why u only went out 2 weekends out of 6 lmfaoooooooooooooo

oh wait imperial slumped and closed u lmfaooo

olympus won a round lmfaoo godbless sev is brown sticky stuff

u only won vs imperial cause u ddosed 5 ppl,

u didnt answer me why u closed after 1 month and 11 days and why u only went out 2 weekends out of 6 lmfaoooooooooooooo

oh wait imperial slumped and closed u lmfaooo

lmfa00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

please provide proof of us ddosing your members or any dc's

you didnt answer why you didnt go out saturdays btw lmao

you didnt give us preps cuz u guys sucked lmfao

lmfao @@ultama is a skiller

lmfa00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

please provide proof of us ddosing your members or any dc's

you didnt answer why you didnt go out saturdays btw lmao

you didnt give us preps cuz u guys sucked lmfao

lmfao @@ultama is a skiller

Yeah because i wanna go search for proof lmfao i'm not like you sitting on sharkbrew all days and finding vids lmfaooo

You know it yourself u ddosed imperial, oh wait u were proud member u dont get told such nh things lmfao, they prob sold ur ip aswell dog lmfao

Btw u still didnt answer me why u only went out 2 weekends out of 6 and closed after 1 month?? was it imperial who slumped and closed u or did i really bully u all lmfao ez money 

Yeah because i wanna go search for proof lmfao i'm not like you sitting on sharkbrew all days and finding vids lmfaooo

You know it yourself u ddosed imperial, oh wait u were proud member u dont get told such nh things lmfao, they prob sold ur ip aswell dog lmfao

Btw u still didnt answer me why u only went out 2 weekends out of 6 and closed after 1 month?? was it imperial who slumped and closed u or did i really bully u all lmfao ez money 

i dont get this logic behind ddosing why would we ddos lmao #1 matched ty

yh bro .google severance vs imperial literally takes me all day!!!!!!!!!!

all i know is that you posted robbys ip @ imperial forums thanks

you didnt go out saturdays so all ur clan had was sundays

like sv all u got is midweeks

bad clans ty

you play rs everyday

you skill everyday

u have 99 woodcut

why do u have 99 woodcut

why do you even play runescape besides events

ur on sharkbrew at work

me posting on a forum means im not getting any qualifications? wat

gz on ur min wage work btw

I'm not working on minimum wage dumb fuck lmfa0 do you even know how work actually works?

You have no qualifcations and you aren't goin to get any qualifications lmfao

Gz on spending your holiday on runescape.

Btw you didn't answer my question why don't you talk on teamspeak?

U were a rank in tp and were apart of them reopening

Fact still stands they sucked under ur leadership

I was only vocal in massacres last version idk where u get ur info from

If ur gna go round actin smart, dont give brainwashed replies

As for severance, we slammed ambush (bare in mind we were a newly formed clan and perfected them) weekend trips speak for themselves

U guys teamed on us yet we still came out victorious

Im sorry u havent been able to be a part of somethin good, but hey thats ur problem

^I think you were talking for this not sure though you may have been CC calling lmfao

tp done decent

Make your mind up mute lmfao

You didn't bully anyone in wilderness, EVERY fight outside of GDZ you lost because clans were able to clear you and leave before you inevitably returned. You were forced to fight at GDZ because your clan consisted of social rejects who would spend hours upon hours returning to a fight regardless of their KDR. We ended a lot of our trips because it started to run into RS trips and no one wants to spend several hours killing the same people over and over again who will return even if there's one person left on the map.

I'm not working on minimum wage dumb fuck lmfa0 do you even know how work actually works?

^I think you were talking for this not sure though you may have been CC calling lmfao

You didn't bully anyone in wilderness, EVERY fight outside of GDZ you lost because clans were able to clear you and leave before you inevitably returned. You were forced to fight at GDZ because your clan consisted of social rejects who would spend hours upon hours returning to a fight regardless of their KDR.

Hahahaha nice try u posted a topic of bradens ma version hahahaha

Yep severance were smart enuf (or u guys were cauliflower enuf) to keep losing to us at the same spot

1v3 aint a problem when ur dealin with the likea of tp ambush and ma (the version after we all left)

Hahahaha nice try u posted a topic of bradens ma version hahahaha

Yep severance were smart enuf (or u guys were cauliflower enuf) to keep losing to us at the same spot

1v3 aint a problem when ur dealin with the likea of tp ambush and ma (the version after we all left)

You were in that prep getting smashed by me. I think you also tried to call in CC lmao

If by "losing" you mean reducing your KDR to below 1 and gaining 40m+ in statuettes in every trip then I'm pretty sure we were all happy to "lose" lmao. Unlike your rank structure, our ranks actually had decent jobs/education and didn't want to spend 5 hours in 1 return fight where we would clear you several times but you still persisted on returning l0l.

i dont get this logic behind ddosing why would we ddos lmao #1 matched ty

yh bro .google severance vs imperial literally takes me all day!!!!!!!!!!

all i know is that you posted robbys ip @ imperial forums thanks

you didnt go out saturdays so all ur clan had was sundays

like sv all u got is midweeks

bad clans ty

Sev was known for nh stuff, like ur own ranks sold ur members ip and and ddosed imperial members to win a prep lmfao

it was okay cause u only were open 1 month and so irrelevant as fuck clan 

like who the fuck cares about a clan who was open for 1 month lmfao

Sev was known for nh stuff, like ur own ranks sold ur members ip and and ddosed imperial members to win a prep lmfao

it was okay cause u only were open 1 month and so irrelevant as fuck clan

like who the fuck cares about a clan who was open for 1 month lmfao

For the month they were open SEV made you so angry you're still talking about them to this day.

Stay brown sticky stuff Parviz.

You were in that prep getting smashed by me. I think you also tried to call in CC lmao

If by "losing" you mean reducing your KDR to below 1 and gaining 40m+ in statuettes in every trip then I'm pretty sure we were all happy to "lose" lmao. Unlike your rank structure, our ranks actually had decent jobs/education and didn't want to spend 5 hours in 1 return fight where we would clear you several times but you still persisted on returning l0l.

Ye >weekend trip

>decent job/education

Very good comparison dumb ass

Again im sorry u feel upset due to losin to severance after trying for hours on end

You didn't bully anyone in wilderness, EVERY fight outside of GDZ you lost because clans were able to clear you and leave before you inevitably returned. You were forced to fight at GDZ because your clan consisted of social rejects who would spend hours upon hours returning to a fight regardless of their KDR. We ended a lot of our trips because it started to run into RS trips and no one wants to spend several hours killing the same people over and over again who will return even if there's one person left on the map.

gz on 20k a yr lmfao ur 2 broke to go to holidays btw maybe in 8 years u'll have enough

92 str 93 range but 99 cooking , wc, fletch ??? lmfao get a life

Ye >weekend trip

>decent job/education

Very good comparison dumb ass

Again im sorry u feel upset due to losin to severance after trying for hours on end

Your flames aren't even making sense now like what the fuck does that even mean lol?

Yes most of us were at university at the time (some of which your rank structure failed to meet the requirements for) so we didn't want to spend 5 hours getting free kills on you. the 2 hours were more than enough to kill you, get decent loot then dip. I feel sorry for you that you were actually forced into only fighting at GDZ after getting cleared at every single spot where you couldn't return fast to.

gz on 20k a yr lmfao ur 2 broke to go to holidays btw maybe in 8 years u'll have enough

92 str 93 range but 99 cooking , wc, fletch ??? lmfao get a life

More than 20k a year lmfa0 didn't your parents pay for your holiday which you spent playing RS? How can you tell anyone to get a life or tell anyone they are broke when you can't afford to get a headset to speak on teamspeak (or get an app on your phone but you probs got a nokia r0fl).

Your flames aren't even making sense now like what the fuck does that even mean lol?

Yes most of us were at university at the time (some of which your rank structure failed to meet the requirements for) so we didn't want to spend 5 hours getting free kills on you. the 2 hours were more than enough to kill you, get decent loot then dip. I feel sorry for you that you were actually forced into only fighting at GDZ after getting cleared at every single spot where you couldn't return fast to.

If you can attend a weekend pk trip you should be prepared to be there for as long as its over

You states your ranks were in good education or jobs but trips are on weekends which is irrelevant lol

Again im sorry you followed us to gdz and were cauliflower enough to die to us over n over again

I also remember you makin a topic to pay you for events (scared)

Yo btw @@YOOITZKID u fuckin fruit loop

U posted tesco and robbys ips in ur lbs???????

Can provide proof as i have done b4

U never beat severance and u never will