Concerning Doom members aka TLP minion's:

Father Justin

gz on ur 9 5 job lmfao

you pulled 7 how u preppin some1

cleared all 1v3 ty

know ur losing when u lie

brown sticky stufftalking is supposed to be based on truth btw else its pointless look at what you just said

You were scared to prep us on BS too and got bullied by us l0l.

Like wat bro we bullied tp to the point 3 of ur 11 ml joined us lmao @@Finest can confirm bein in tp sucked big dik

Severance is the greatest

this ultama guy trying way too hard to convince nerds on an rs forum that he goes to university as if it's impressive lmao he's the only nerd on these forums with a social life/education/good paying job btw!!!!!

How can I be going to university if I have a full time job which requires a degree in the first place?

You're trying way to hard to show people how autistic you are r0fl

How can I be going to university if I have a full time job which requires a degree in the first place?You're trying way to hard to show people how autistic you are r0fl

you're still arguing with people after all these years lol smh

How can I be going to university if I have a full time job which requires a degree in the first place?

You're trying way to hard to show people how autistic you are r0fl

u acting as if i actually read ur replies that are boasting about having a degree on an rs forum lmao

you're still arguing with people after all these years lol smh

Someone's gotta put people in their place or they're going to go into the adult world doing night shifts at minimum wage with no ambition or future (if they're even that lucky) or just stay on benefits for their lives.

u acting as if i actually read ur replies that are boasting about having a degree on an rs forum lmao

Well clearly you did otherwise you wouldn't have thought that I was boasting about having a degree?

???

??

?

You're really not good at this are you lol