Concerning Doom members aka TLP minion's:

Father Justin

Yeah IKR severbrown sticky stuff accomplished nothing and got closed by trauma and imperial lmao kinda expected though brown sticky stuff ranks and all

lmao nice memory atm ultama imperial closed trauma and we closed imperial

Omega was brown sticky stuff just like all the clans uve been in

Quite amazing how all his clans sucked balls

tp

omega

doom

lmao

TP achieved more than severance ever did r0fl and doom just left the MPC scene as being #1

Quite amazing how you've never contributed to a clan or got past a member rank lma0

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DID U JUST POST A MINIWAR WIN GODBLESS DOOM SUCK AND OMEGA AND WTF IS OMEGA LMFAO

He asked to prove they were open for more than 2 days

Imperial got bullied by trauma btw, forced into having no saturday trips lmfa0

TP achieved more than severance ever did r0fl and doom just left the MPC scene as being #1

Quite amazing how you've never contributed to a clan or got past a member rank lma0

He asked to prove they were open for more than 2 days

Imperial got bullied by trauma btw, forced into having no saturday trips lmfa0

tp is a pserver clan

doom got bullied by sv in mpc scene

as if any clan was succesfull when u were a rank lmfao

and nty severance made em stop goin out saturdays lmfao

i think this bundle of twigsgot was in trauma @@YOOITZKID heard u bullied trauma

@@YOOITZKID gz on traumatizing @@ultama lmao

tp is a pserver clan

doom got bullied by sv in mpc scene

as if any clan was succesfull when u were a rank lmfao

and nty severance made em stop goin out saturdays lmfao

i think this bundle of twigsgot was in trauma @@YOOITZKID heard u bullied trauma

@@YOOITZKID gz on traumatizing @@ultama lmao

Severance was a pserver clan too lmfao?

btw I was a rank when we won this btw:

you've been a -1 (not even a +1) in every clan you've been in, never got past a member and you're a mute. Stay easy lmfao.

Severance was a pserver clan too lmfao?

btw I was a rank when we won this btw:

you've been a -1 (not even a +1) in every clan you've been in, never got past a member and you're a mute. Stay easy lmfao.

Never said severance wasnt a pserver clan we were #1 on pservers aswell btw above ur and @ s temptation

undefeated on rs yep stay traumatized by parviz lmfaoooo

I carrylorded every clan ive been in

Gz on pserver accomplishments btw

Never said severance wasnt a pserver clan we were #1 on pservers aswell btw above ur and @ s temptation

undefeated on rs yep stay traumatized by parviz lmfaoooo

I carrylorded every clan ive been in

Gz on pserver accomplishments btw

You achieved nothing IRL, on RS or RSPS lmfao. You were scared to prep us on BS too and got bullied by us l0l. There was a reason your ranks only want GDZ fights because they knew they would stay on the game longer despite having 1 person in-game (because we kept killing you because you were that easy).

Still a mute btw lol

You achieved nothing IRL, on RS or RSPS lmfao. You were scared to prep us on BS too and got bullied by us l0l. There was a reason your ranks only want GDZ fights because they knew they would stay on the game longer despite having 1 person in-game (because we kept killing you because you were that easy).

Still a mute btw lol

gz on ur 9 5 job lmfao

you pulled 7 how u preppin some1

cleared all 1v3 ty

know ur losing when u lie

brown sticky stufftalking is supposed to be based on truth btw else its pointless look at what you just said

You were scared to prep us on BS too and got bullied by us l0l.

Like wat bro we bullied tp to the point 3 of ur 11 ml joined us lmao @@Finest can confirm bein in tp sucked big dik

gz on ur 9 5 job lmfao

you pulled 7 how u preppin some1

cleared all 1v3 ty

know ur losing when u lie

brown sticky stufftalking is supposed to be based on truth btw else its pointless look at what you just said

You were scared to prep us on BS too and got bullied by us l0l.

Like wat bro we bullied tp to the point 3 of ur 11 ml joined us lmao @@Finest can confirm bein in tp sucked big dik

We had more than 11 ML considering we were pulling 20-30s lmao? Compare what Severance achieved in it's entire run compared to temptations entire run and there's no comparison that TP was a lot better lmfao. Severance isn't even acknowledged by any RSPS player as a decent clan, only temptation, annihilation, trilogy and outrage are considered the staple of RSPS clanning.

If it's based on truths then why are you so awkward that you don't want to talk on teamspeak or post a picture of your IRL like all your friends in TLP are doing (same for your boyfriend that you're going to ask in IRC to come and help you on this topic) lmfao.

We had more than 11 ML considering we were pulling 20-30s lmao? Compare what Severance achieved in it's entire run compared to temptations entire run and there's no comparison that TP was a lot better lmfao. Severance isn't even acknowledged by any RSPS player as a decent clan, only temptation, annihilation, trilogy and outrage are considered the staple of RSPS clanning.

If it's based on truths then why are you so awkward that you don't want to talk on teamspeak or post a picture of your IRL like all your friends in TLP are doing (same for your boyfriend that you're going to ask in IRC to come and help you on this topic) lmfao.

who cares about acknowledgement on a fucking private server lmfao gz on that btw just know last version of tp sucked massive balls and couldnt be compared to severance in any way #1 on pservers #1 on rs

lmao irl pics... lets not start about yours lilyxx and yeehhhh lemme go on irc on my phone!!!!!!!

who cares about acknowledgement on a fucking private server lmfao gz on that btw just know last version of tp sucked massive balls and couldnt be compared to severance in any way #1 on pservers #1 on rs

lmao irl pics... lets not start about yours lilyxx and yeehhhh lemme go on irc on my phone!!!!!!!

So first you said who cares about acknowledgement, then you claim severance is #1... fucking dutch logic l0l

Yeah lets start, because you're too awkward to post your own so you would just sit their watching your clan members post their own l0l

Wouldn't be surprised if you did, you were playing on RS whilst on holiday lmfa0

So first you said who cares about acknowledgement, then you claim severance is #1... fucking dutch logic l0l

Yeah lets start, because you're too awkward to post your own so you would just sit their watching your clan members post their own l0l

Wouldn't be surprised if you did, you were playing on RS whilst on holiday lmfa0

no1 cares about what any1 did on a pserver

you have nothing better to do irl so u skill on runescape lmfao gz 99 wc

no1 cares about what any1 did on a pserver

you have nothing better to do irl so u skill on runescape lmfao gz 99 wc

Except I go out every week whilst you sit on sharkbrew?

You literally live to play RS lmfao you have yet to prove you have any qualifications or job on top of the fact that you don't want to talk on teamspeak or show your IRL

you're the definition of a basement dwelling virgin l0l

Except I go out every week whilst you sit on sharkbrew?

You literally live to play RS lmfao you have yet to prove you have any qualifications or job on top of the fact that you don't want to talk on teamspeak or show your IRL

you're the definition of a basement dwelling virgin l0l

lmao you put twice if not more hours into private servers than i have @pservers n rs

you come home and skill on battlescape and rs lmfao

you brag about a brown sticky stuffty 9 5 job

And im a student brah i wont be playin rs when i have a job lmfao