Concerning Doom members aka TLP minion's:

Father Justin

If you can attend a weekend pk trip you should be prepared to be there for as long as its over

That's the difference between normal people and your clan lmfao. Any normal clan would stay for the length of the trip (2 hours since 07 trips started at 9) however your ranks/members lead such a brown sticky stuff life that they wanted to stay on until the next day continually dieing just to get a "winning picture" bearing in mind they had been dying consistently the entire time.

I also remember you makin a topic to pay you for events (scared)

I also remember you declining every prep at a normal time (aka not 2am in the morning for GMT+2) but you declined them so we offered a compromise.

That's the difference between normal people and your clan lmfao. Any normal clan would stay for the length of the trip (2 hours since 07 trips started at 9) however your ranks/members lead such a brown sticky stuff life that they wanted to stay on until the next day continually dieing just to get a "winning picture" bearing in mind they had been dying consistently the entire time.

I also remember you declining every prep at a normal time (aka not 2am in the morning for GMT+2) but you declined them so we offered a compromise.

Lmfao u are so cauliflower

>normal people wouldnt stay for more than 2~ hours theyd go to rs trips after

Which is the same fuckin thing

Oh lmfao i almost 4got u only attended sunday trips due to ur 9pm bedtime

We never declined a prep offer ever

We legit begged evry clan to prep us and no1 stepped up

Except ambush who got perfected and declined any other clw events

Again u can stay mad that u and ur clan were brown sticky stuff compared to severance

When young ultama has to lie for any sort of rebuttal ahahaha its pathetic

Lmfao u are so cauliflower

>normal people wouldnt stay for more than 2~ hours theyd go to rs trips after

Which is the same fuckin thing

Oh lmfao i almost 4got u only attended sunday trips due to ur 9pm bedtime

We never declined a prep offer ever

We legit begged evry clan to prep us and no1 stepped up

Except ambush who got perfected and declined any other clw events

Again u can stay mad that u and ur clan were brown sticky stuff compared to severance

When young ultama has to lie for any sort of rebuttal ahahaha its pathetic

How is going to an RS trip, Rendering a video or going off since they have work/education the next day the same as staying on the SAME trip returning to the SAME fight for 5 hours?

God your turban is on your head so tight lmfa0 you legit have no idea what you are talking about

You wouldn't accept any prep at 7-10 GMT lmfao (which was kind of odd considering you kept thinking I had a bed time when in reality I smashed your clan past that time).

also

mZqcK.png

You must really hate the way you look to be that insecure r0fl

Brb in like 4 hours @@ultama

Dont sleep on me now

No pun intended

I'm heading out tonight so I don't intend on spending my night on sharkbrew like you lmfao

Your clan cries about people teaming up on you then you post this kind of brown sticky stuff...

And you wonder why every clan that isn't affiliated with SV thinks you are the joke of the community.

wow it really must suck that you lost to "the joke of the community" in clanwars then huh. wouldn't that make you the joke of the community? btw nice declaration then cancellation. really embarassing tbh.

For the month they were open SEV made you so angry you're still talking about them to this day.

Stay brown sticky stuff Parviz.

im not talking about your tlpbundle of twigss mates think sev was the brown sticky stuff when they only were open for 1 month

just like tlp think they are good but they suck dick, they even lost to eop p2p, not 2-0 not 2-1 but fucking 3-0 lmfao 

If you can attend a weekend pk trip you should be prepared to be there for as long as its over

You states your ranks were in good education or jobs but trips are on weekends which is irrelevant lol

Again im sorry you followed us to gdz and were cauliflower enough to die to us over n over again

I also remember you makin a topic to pay you for events (scared)

Yo btw @@YOOITZKID u fuckin fruit loop

U posted tesco and robbys ips in ur lbs???????

Can provide proof as i have done b4

U never beat severance and u never will

lmfao sev was irrelvevant just like you lmfao

stay proud member bundle of twigs u suck

For the month they were open SEV made you so angry you're still talking about them to this day.

Stay brown sticky stuff Parviz.

Really? I dont remember being angry at SEV from my time in Imperial. It was pretty chill we dominated the clan world untill SV reopened and people left to rejoin them.

No one is talking about that one month lasting clan, you brown sticky stuffters do (iobsession aka 1bang), having prep records in your signatures after a year.

im not talking about your tlpbundle of twigss mates think sev was the brown sticky stuff when they only were open for 1 month

just like tlp think they are good but they suck dick, they even lost to eop p2p, not 2-0 not 2-1 but fucking 3-0 lmfao 

but your clan lost every single prep besides like 3 since hpc lol..