fatality Vs Final Ownage Elite 40 Vs 40 F2P Prep [3-0]

Halloween

thats what hanubundle of twigs told you, right? lmfao i bet you believed his bundle of twigsgot ass when he said hes going to give ur garbage ass warlord only if u continue posting delusional brown sticky stuff on sharkbrew l00000l

Nah m8 I'm inactive and I definitely don't need that warlord tag to kill your clan.

Are you denying you and sv didn't hold hands and consummate your love last weekend don't have to listen to hanuman to see that

Nah m8 I'm inactive and I definitely don't need that warlord tag to kill your clan.Are you denying you and sv didn't hold hands and consummate your love last weekend don't have to listen to hanuman to see that
 You're very much active and you wouldn't even get a warlord tag even if you wasn't "inactive" lmfao the worst warlord of all time. Are you denying the last mains and doom didn't hold hands and consummate your love last weekend? You'd have to listen to hanubundle of twigs to not believe that lmfaooooo

You're very much active and you wouldn't even get a warlord tag even if you wasn't "inactive" lmfao the worst warlord of all time. Are you denying the last mains and doom didn't hold hands and consummate your love last weekend? You'd have to listen to hanubundle of twigs to not believe that lmfaooooo

Oh you're talking about those same doom members that attended a fo trip to fight TLP. If I remember correctly my man @@Moni wasn't to happy with tlp and they did so in their own time now the same has happened in TLP favor and you're struggling to deal with it you minon yourself to SV lmfao

Oh you're talking about those same doom members that attended a fo trip to fight TLP. If I remember correctly my man @@Moni wasn't to happy with tlp and they did so in their own time now the same has happened in TLP favor and you're struggling to deal with it you minon yourself to SV lmfao
 lmfao i think you're still upset that foe+sv completely demoralized and destroyed tlp+doom last weekend. you better pray that you guys pull massive this weekend because this weekend is gonna be hella cancerous and im fucking excited m8 LMFAO

mfw @@Blue Lights think he's a factor or a threat l00000l kid is literally garbage in every aspect of clanning. its like all the garbage ex/current ranks are trying to prove or redeem themselves on sharkbrew....@@Blue Lights, @@Nate, @@Known 2 Pown, @@Range Grudge etc

Oh you got me I'm not a huge factor and threat to fo... really I'm only 1 out of the 140 members that kill your clan on a weekly basis.

lmfao i think you're still upset that foe+sv completely demoralized and destroyed tlp+doom last weekend. you better pray that you guys pull massive this weekend because this weekend is gonna be hella cancerous and im fucking excited m8 LMFAO

Dodge the topic m8 you teamed with doom once and it was fine then what changed?

Dodge the topic m8 you teamed with doom once and it was fine then what changed?
 ye bro we totally teamed with doom when foe actually had 10+ doom members in foe when they were lpc. there's a reason why ur "man @moni" hates foe so much because he thought foe members were going to join doom when they turned hpc, hence why he's so upset that we didn't actually close because he expected all foe to join doom. however, whenever we do close we're all joining FI lmfao. but plz tell me how the last mains pulled 60 members with +20 doom last sunday m8?

ye bro we totally teamed with doom when foe actually had 10+ doom members in foe when they were lpc. there's a reason why ur "man @moni" hates foe so much because he thought foe members were going to join doom when they turned hpc, hence why he's so upset that we didn't actually close because he expected all foe to join doom. however, whenever we do close we're all joining FI lmfao. but plz tell me how the last mains pulled 60 members with +20 doom last sunday m8?

tldr keep crying buddy