Envy Loses Their High Council

Doom_Abdullah

@@Pain what happened?

Retiring from clanning for a while to focus on IRL. Read the topic on CD forums, it´s public.

To answer the next couple of questions you will ask:

No, this is not because of the slump we went through in Envy. Actually gained a few more members now and improving in P2P.

Will I rejoin envy when I start clanning again? Time will tell.

Retiring from clanning for a while to focus on IRL. Read the topic on CD forums, it´s public.

No, this is not because of the slump we went through in Envy. Actually gained a few more members now and improving in P2P.

Fair play, hope all's well irl

Damn giving up on your clan at its lowest point.

My boo<3

I don't know you personally, nor have I ever heard of your clan, but you seem like a great guy. Every time I read one of your posts, you actually say something constructive, even more in a respectful manner. Glad there is still people like you around the community.

Quick suggestion though: stop being so open with your clans problems. 

I don't know you personally, nor have I ever heard of your clan, but you seem like a great guy. Every time I read one of your posts, you actually say something constructive, even more in a respectful manner. Glad there is still people like you around the community.

Quick suggestion though: stop being so open with your clans problems. 

Thank you for the kind words. 

Both our current and previous problems are and were known to everyone without me needing to say anything.