Rage Sunday Feast Ft : Slaughter hiding all trip

Duval

mfw when you need 86 cb cap at mpc

mfw when u need invites from every hpc clan to compete bc u cant build your own member base so when a hpc clan is fighting your clan pulls 10.

mfw ur cc is always at 2-4 expect when all your invites come to a prep while rage is never under 30,

Please stop your clan is dead this weekend gl against the world.

mfw when u need invites from every hpc clan to compete bc u cant build your own member base so when a hpc clan is fighting your clan pulls 10.

mfw ur cc is always at 2-4 expect when all your invites come to a prep while rage is never under 30,

Please stop your clan is dead this weekend gl against the world.

mfw when you back out of a p2p prep after talking about how you'll beat us in p2p

mfw when you lose 4 preps to us and are about to lose another in 2 days

mfw when you got bricked and posted it on pure warfare

mfw when you back out of a p2p prep after talking about how you'll beat us in p2p

mfw when you lose 4 preps to us and are about to lose another in 2 days

mfw when you got bricked and posted it on pure warfare

Slaughter is dead end of subject

lmfao do you think you actually have a chance, you have no experienced callers and none of your ranks have ever won a single rivalry.

I have more experience in my left toe nail then Ur whole entire clan and i have ended and closed more rivals then you've had sex. Thanks for acting like you knew something

& you just admitted your clan's dead. Get back to your ranks, you're probably going to get spanked. "we don't say these things out in public, everybody knows we're dead already" - @

why are you highlighting me you irrelevant spastic. I remember reading your topic on how you were done with Rage and you basically stayed because they promoted you l0l kys