Rage Sunday Feast Ft : Slaughter hiding all trip

Duval

stfu tofu at least he has a gf, not like you prob still fucking your pillow. Don't be mad slaughter is dog brown sticky stuff and will get put into xlpc like envy. 

I too have a significant other downie. Rage is still complete brown sticky stuff and scared.

Spastic

You're something else

All u can say is spastic please come up with something more orginal. I bet ur a closet muffer. You be muffin nighas in the closet for ur rsgp dont you lil guy. Walkin up to me with a bag of cheese burgers like i got these cheese burgers maaaaaan. Some one throw this guy a bone he is starving over here stealing internet from mc donalds and brown sticky stuff.

All u can say is spastic please come up with something more orginal. I bet ur a closet muffer. You be muffin nighas in the closet for ur rsgp dont you lil guy. Walkin up to me with a bag of cheese burgers like i got these cheese burgers maaaaaan. Some one throw this guy a bone he is starving over here stealing internet from mc donalds and brown sticky stuff.

Lol wtf? I chuckled il give you that, but you're still defending a brown sticky stuff clan that thinks its members are brown sticky stuff would slaughter an easy win if we were to prep

Lol wtf? I chuckled il give you that, but you're still defending a brown sticky stuff clan that thinks its members are brown sticky stuff would slaughter an easy win if we were to prep

Tbh bro idc its a game. This brown sticky stuff has no effect on anything irl. I just talk brown sticky stuff bc i love the reactions i get out of ppl. I am actually the nicest guy in the world but if you poke the bear dont cry when you get the claws. Have a good day man oh ya i was way too nice.

Fuck slaughter and fuck you spaz ;)

Tbh bro idc its a game. This brown sticky stuff has no effect on anything irl. I just talk brown sticky stuff bc i love the reactions i get out of ppl. I am actually the nicest guy in the world but if you poke the bear dont cry when you get the claws. Have a good day man oh ya i was way too nice.

Message sent "Today at 4:20pm"

That's how u know we gettin lit in Rage;)

Puff puff

You're still in a brown sticky stuff clan with brown sticky stuff ranks that think their members are brown sticky stuff as well.