How I joined ruin in 5 or less easy steps

InHeartsWake

So, to join ruin, coming from Olympus, I used my years and years of extensive photoshop skills to make myself fit into the ex-Olympus crew picture

of ruined.

Next I made about 2-3 topics to make myself fit in, talked mad brown sticky stuff about how bad OP was, Chrish was right on board 

with my enthusiasm on how bad OP is! (How great! I fit right in!)

Next, I was talking to all of the members to talk how good music was! It worked like a fuckin' charm to make myself fit in.

I was going strong for an entire week! Getting ready to go fuck Olympus up!

but to ruined's demise, they didn't know I was being a cheeky lil' cunt and was actually leaking! (omg what a surprise)

Next I gave ALL of the locations to the B of the V of the G and proceeded to watch ruined get dicked for an entire weekend

unfortunately for me, my recorder wasn't working so I couldn't record Chrish' whiny little voice crying while we sat in lobby

for over 45 minutes!!!

FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS AND YOU CAN SLUMP RU- oh wait, it's already a dead clan....

1zxxffq.jpg

Fuck seems like you put more effort into shopping your brown sticky stuff than you did to just apply.

Laughed so hard when you were leaking the locs on teamspeak, not to mention couldn't even leak in the right teamspeak lmfao. retards gona broccoli