CD members

Jonathan

I had higher access than you in your own clan. I've seen posts/topics which you clearly know nothing about. You 'think' you know everything but in reality you don't know jack brown sticky stuff.

You have nothing. You leaked our senior/old school boards and that's the lowest form of  "rank boards" on our site. You claim to have leader boards but you don't because if you saw what was on them you would leak them the second you got them. Don't claim to have things that you clearly don't. 

You have nothing. You leaked our senior/old school boards and that's the lowest form of  "rank boards" on our site. You claim to have leader boards but you don't because if you saw what was on them you would leak them the second you got them. Don't claim to have things that you clearly don't. 

talk to the hand cos the head aint listenin bundle of twigsgot

we had your rank boards twice you absolute moron. We closed Doom, I don't care enough to get them for a third time. (wouldn't be hard)

we had your rank boards twice you absolute moron. We closed Doom, I don't care enough to get them for a third time. (wouldn't be hard)

You've never had anything and Doom is still open an doing better then CD :P. Also, you couldn't get it if you tried. SO I IMPLORE YOU TO TRY :D 

You've never had anything and Doom is still open an doing better then CD :P. Also, you couldn't get it if you tried. SO I IMPLORE YOU TO TRY :D

You're actually really dumb. Doom's doing better? you'll pull 60 next weekend on your opening Pk. You're done.

You're actually really dumb. Doom's doing better? you'll pull 60 next weekend on your opening Pk. You're done.

You're actually hilarious if you think CD will have any impact on Doom in this scene. Stick to fighting Ruin,Rage and VT because those are the only clans you can compete with. 

Doom is currently thriving in the HPC scene...

You're currently stuck doing fuck all in the MPC scene still using mains to fight other pure clans and refusing to prep LPCs nevermind MPCs

You're actually hilarious if you think CD will have any impact on Doom in this scene. Stick to fighting Ruin,Rage and VT because those are the only clans you can compete with. 

itll actually be easier because unlike before, you pull even less than you did in mpc while we pull even more. on top of our stockpile of mains that we are very proud of lol...this is easy money

you'll be hibernating in cwa soon enough

We sure do have your leaderboards. Go ahead and check the pinned topics in our Clan Discussion subforum.