[ SLAUGHTER VS THE MPC WORLD] FEAR THE SLAUGHTERPHOBIA FT HEADLESS CHICKENS(RAGE) CD,AAO & LP

Zeke & Friends

actually im at work, making $$$$ and i was busy but now i got about 2 hrs of nothing to do while making that $$$$ and would love to start flaming you again i mean that is if you can handle it.

bc if its anything like today when rage dicked slaughter so hard they had to call lp to team up and wear a better clans cape to even be relevant, did i forget to mention the fact they(you) think we are teaming with aao and cd but the REAL fact is (which i have stated) *clean your ranks retards* EVERY CLAN WATCHES YOUR WHOLE TRIP FOR RS GP. (on the same screen view) BUT you will think i am trolling bc your prob the worst leader i have ever seen. and allow this to keep happening, but im not mad its free locs and loots for me and more excuses for you. Your getting out played and beat every weekend by an experienced member of Rage let that soak in for a bit.

soon we will out do you in clan wars, we are improving and its only up from here. :)

stay brown sticky stuff slaughter.

"Busy" yet you were responding to other people lmfao stfu broccoli, and actually were railing you, I knew I hit a nerve lmfao because ur clan sucks donkey sick l0l.

I Honestly think slaughter ranks are the biggest morons in the clanning scene lmfao.

After we made apex cancel sundays again, you found a  new partner to hold hands with aka the communist clan lithuanian pures LOL.

Great job bringing 2 cape switches, it won't save your clan lmfao. Stick to fighting in clan wars during weekend trips, thats the only thing you're somewhat decent at.

You got dicked in every attempt that came close to being a 1v1 and you ran back to singles with your tail between your legs lmfao. The animal that you choose as mascott, you're truly a disgrace to it. You're pussies, not tigers.

Keep hiding in other clans their teamcapes and team with communists more lmfao. You'll be next to cancel trips after we're done with apex. You got fucking brown sticky stuff on fighting aao/cd while you had 90 (Also LP had 55 and you had 35, 40 max LMFAO) However i do agree that rage is irrelevant and free rune scims.

You have ranks leaking for 3m/ trip.They know you're doomed like zenbrown sticky stuff. You don't have a single leak in any clan either lmfao you're fucking terrible. 

Gratz on #3 in clw and #5 in the wild lmfao

I Honestly think slaughter ranks are the biggest morons in the clanning scene lmfao.

After we made apex cancel sundays again, you found a  new partner to hold hands with aka the communist clan lithuanian pures LOL.

Great job bringing 2 cape switches, it won't save your clan lmfao. Stick to fighting in clan wars during weekend trips, thats the only thing you're somewhat decent at.

You got dicked in every attempt that came close to being a 1v1 and you ran back to singles with your tail between your legs lmfao. The animal that you choose as mascott, you're truly a disgrace to it. You're pussies, not tigers.

Keep hiding in other clans their teamcapes and team with communists more lmfao. You'll be next to cancel trips after we're done with apex. You got fucking brown sticky stuff on fighting aao/cd while you had 90 (Also LP had 55 and you had 35, 40 max LMFAO) However i do agree that rage is irrelevant and free rune scims.

You have ranks leaking for 3m/ trip.They know you're doomed like zenbrown sticky stuff. You don't have a single leak in any clan either lmfao you're fucking terrible. 

YE BRO?

After we made apex cancel sundays again, you found a new partner to hold hands with aka the communist clan lithuanian pures LOL.

must of struck a nerve! Rumadbro???

dkdc93 l0l

Not mad brah, just laughing at how terrible your clan is lmfao. You can't even compete when you team with other clans, you still get rekt lmfao.

Atleast let me gratulate you, you choose a better clan to team with than apex lmfao.

Hahahah, wonder when AAO is capable of going HPC! O wait they can't!!! HAHAHA

LOL @@Duval thinking hes some relevant broccoli. Your clan is brown sticky stuff, your previous other 10k other clans were brown sticky stuff. Its all a pattern fam, maybe youre just brown sticky stuff in general. But rage is complete brown sticky stuff. 

@@imafaggot its ironic that youre bashing us on teaming when its obvious that you were in the anti slaughter alliance of Rage, Cd and AAO.

Stfu broccoli your clan is brown sticky stuff

I call that your warlord being absolute fucking brown sticky stuff for getting into that situation.

Youre a broccoli. They followed us from Corp hill to east of 18 ports. It was a steady 3v1 for a while 

or you could have jsut pushed north and kept moving that way, lined up 3 clans nice and ez for banging

You must not know about positioning. Before this if you watched the video we were brown sticky stuffting on cd and rage but then AAO came and it became a 3 v 1

or you could have jsut pushed north and kept moving that way, lined up 3 clans nice and ez for banging

Your clan legit got brown sticky stuff on during this cluster lmfao you okay bro?

Refer to vid when we 180 you in that pic and you never re rush us after that. 4ner lmao