[ SLAUGHTER VS THE MPC WORLD] FEAR THE SLAUGHTERPHOBIA FT HEADLESS CHICKENS(RAGE) CD,AAO & LP

Zeke & Friends

Duval duval duval, man you must be the biggest broccoli on the game lmfao, your clan sucks, your quality is trash you've resorted to teaming with AAO/CD to survive lmfao, if we did a continuous 1v1 your clan would get cocked or run back to singles once you start losing. Your clan is scared to prep us again because you'll cry about flaming and your rank team knows if we did a higher CB cap this time you'll get decked hard l0l

Bro... No one calls anyone EVERY CLAN HAS LEAKS IN UR CLAN. If i didnt want to lose my leaks id post pics of the screen view every clan uses to watch ur trip. Your staff is leaking broccoli your member base is leaking dawg. Your clan is just something people join to make extra gp. And if you wanna call my bluff on the leaks ill edit a few pics and make you feel real dumb.

Bro... No one calls anyone EVERY CLAN HAS LEAKS IN UR CLAN. If i didnt want to lose my leaks id post pics of the screen view every clan uses to watch ur trip. Your staff is leaking broccoli your member base is leaking dawg. Your clan is just something people join to make extra gp. And if you wanna call my bluff on the leaks ill edit a few pics and make you feel real dumb.

You act like your clan doesn't have leaks lmfao, its ironic how you talk about leaks when about 4 people from Rage actually leak l0l ironic how they aren't even your "Members" or invites LOL makes it fucking hilarious. Your not capable of running a clan lmfao Chaotic proves it l0l. You literally have no idea what you're doing and call for clans for support. Ironic how you have a big mouth when clans support you but, you're quiet like a toddler who doesn't know how to speak when you get bullied in a prep or 1v1 fight lmfao, stfu reject.

You act like your clan doesn't have leaks lmfao, its ironic how you talk about leaks when about 4 people from Rage actually leak l0l ironic how they aren't even your "Members" or invites LOL makes it fucking hilarious. Your not capable of running a clan lmfao Chaotic proves it l0l. You literally have no idea what you're doing and call for clans for support. Ironic how you have a big mouth when clans support you but, you're quiet like a toddler who doesn't know how to speak when you get bullied in a prep or 1v1 fight lmfao, stfu reject.

If we do have leaks u dont have any bc i am in ur ts ur rank chats ur trips and ur forums and your lost as fuck matey lmfao. Call clans? But u openly admit teaming with lp....... Your own ranks you trust so much on are actually the ones leaking. But your so bad at this leading thing you couldnt apot a fraud if it punched u in the face . which it has but ur so dumb u act like it didnt happen.

Slaughter sucks

Your ts audio wasn't so pretty today lmfao

If we do have leaks u dont have any bc i am in ur ts ur rank chats ur trips and ur forums and your lost as fuck matey lmfao. Call clans? But u openly admit teaming with lp....... Your own ranks you trust so much on are actually the ones leaking. But your so bad at this leading thing you couldnt apot a fraud if it punched u in the face . which it has but ur so dumb u act like it didnt happen.

Slaughter sucks

Your TS is hella awkward and i find it ironic how even rage's leadership knows your not capable for brown sticky stuff l0l

kChXarp.png

Yeah man? Doubt you even know our rank chat or IRC'S you're too broccolied to be capable of anything lmfao, btw you're losing the rivalry and your clan is still dog brown sticky stuff l0l

Your TS is hella awkward and i find it ironic how even rage's leadership knows your not capable for brown sticky stuff l0l

kChXarp.png

Yeah man? Doubt you even know our rank chat or IRC'S you're too cauliflower to be capable of anything lmfao, btw you're losing the rivalry and your clan is still dog brown sticky stuff l0l

Rofl your so delusional its funny. @duval is doing this to you slaughter making you team and next make you kick ur entire staff then next close your doors. Im done on here ima shower and get ready for work thanks for the fun i always enjoy making you feel cauliflower

Rofl your so delusional its funny. @@Duval is doing this to you slaughter making you team and next make you kick ur entire staff then next close your doors. Im done on here ima shower and get ready for work thanks for the fun i always enjoy making you feel cauliflower

@@Duval did this to rage lmfao that 3-0 had you quiet for a while LMFAO, your cauliflower as fuck and Slaughter is the reason Chaotic closed LMFAO, I heard after that mini loss you moved all your ranks for a rank meeting LOOOOOOOOL, a mini closed your brown sticky stuff clan lmfao. Your not capable of being a leader your a +1 in clans lmfao. Btw the next prep will have the same outcome 3-0. P2p/f2p but, your clan will cry about flaming because you talk too much brown sticky stuff and your leadership knows you'll lose again lmfao.

Rofl your so delusional its funny. @@Duval is doing this to you slaughter making you team and next make you kick ur entire staff then next close your doors. Im done on here ima shower and get ready for work thanks for the fun i always enjoy making you feel cauliflower

Ty for making us have the power and endurance to dick the living brown sticky stuff outta your clan today.

Alright @@Duval your clans brown sticky stuff and your gf is ugly af now moving on to the real issues 

@@Datassd0e your clan got dicked stfu. You obviously called CD on us everytime lmao, all @@Niblet can do is lie, hes been like that since xL. This trip today showed CD aint brown sticky stuff unless they have +20 on someone, this trip also showed Rage isn't brown sticky stuff without having + opts OR calling in another clan to claim a win. Better luck next time @rageretards. Rage is coming to a closure, we'll have apps open for you guys.

Rage is brown sticky stuff

Alright @@Duval your clans brown sticky stuff and your gf is ugly af now moving on to the real issues

@@Datassd0e your clan got dicked stfu. You obviously called CD on us everytime lmao, all @@Niblet can do is lie, hes been like that since xL. This trip today showed CD aint brown sticky stuff unless they have +20 on someone, this trip also showed Rage isn't brown sticky stuff without having + opts OR calling in another clan to claim a win. Better luck next time @rageretards. Rage is coming to a closure, we'll have apps open for you guys.

Rage is brown sticky stuff

Post your gf and irl until then pipe down +1 in the worse mpc clan slaughter

Post your gf and irl until theb pipe down +1 in the worse mpc clan slaughter

I have nothing to prove to your irrelevant ass. This still doesnt disprove that your gf is a 2/10. 

Nonetheless Goodluck to you when Rage closes because your app is getting instadenied spastic.