Thoughts @FI

DULL

i got ddosed that fullout but sure his calling beat me being offline lol.

you were a reject of MM and always used FOC as your 2nd home and came crying back whenever they didn't want you haha.

you're deluded my friend..i just 3-0'd you in a f2p prep i think dully's calling just beat adhi 3-0 haha omfg ez!

hahah looks like I hit a nerve. Pls keep calling so your low tier clan stays ezy. 

84-0 loser eop  stays fighting for #7 with dully calling them into losering lol!

Tryhard and dont get rank in foe? Do it like dull and join EOP! 

i really really wish fi was competition lol

heh looks like i struck a few nerves buddy...sorry that i gwased your clan on sunday...adhi was rly upset i heard lol sorry man..

haha looks like I made you realise u actually lost and that you have to use propaganda to claim a win for anything when your embarassing prep records speaks for itself

If my clan lost a fullout 84-0 I'd just close and start over under another name but then again you'd have to tryhard so much again to get a rank loser dull l000l

haha looks like I made you realise u actually lost and that you have to use propaganda to claim a win for anything when your embarassing prep records speaks for itself

If my clan lost a fullout 84-0 I'd just close and start over under another name but then again you'd have to tryhard so much again to get a rank loser dull l000l

u fight supremacy on the weekends relax...